Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Xone aVant
Xone aVant
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Scorpio Pig
Forum Reputation : 5
http://Xone-aV@outlook.com

2019 Final Pride Championships for Halo 5 Empty 2019 Final Pride Championships for Halo 5

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
2019 Pride Halo 5 Championship - March 17th Sunday 5:30PM (AEDT), 2019 
(You need to have qualified to be entered in Round 1 of this tournament) 
Bracket List For H5 Pride Tournament 2019

https://challonge.com/H5Pride2019?fbclid=IwAR0l1ah9EhqC4IUGIPx2kydX9B46F7FtN6tWA4aELC-9dSMIvnq-CFDRaVY

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, I would like to start things off by saying we (the frequency team) are pleased and thrilled to bring back the 

Pride Halo Championships after 5 years. This will be the FINAL Pride tournament to be ever hosted so with that comes a lot of interest.

Old legends from the halo community as a whole will be coming back, players such as: Sypher, Septum Z, Fiaresu, Optimus, Derezzed, Fist, Zyrex.

Now many new people may not know the significance of this tournament and so here it is in  a nutshell. Unlike the other tournaments where the prize is;
Money and Ranking points, the Pride tournament is purely on....well you guessed it "Pride". 
The winner of this tournament gets inducted into the communities:

• Hall Of Fame 
  • The Title of he best Halo 5 Player for 2019 in the FHC and BKT
  • Prize Money of $10,000 for the FFA Pride Championship and $5,000 for 1v1 Lone Wolf Pride Championship (WINNER TAKES ALL)
  • Gets an option to Co-Lead the community along side the admin team with free Tournament Entrance for any competitive event in the future all of which will be funded by FreQ AvaiL and FreQ Blacknight.
  • Did I mention bragging rights Wink 

Now this tournament will be a (Singles based championship)  this means there will be 2 different tournaments 2 gametypes, this will be be 
Free-For-All and 1v1 based tournaments. Now the FFA Tournament has a Prize Money of $10,000 and the 1v1 Lonewolf Tournament has a
Prize Money of $5,000. Generally Pride Tournaments dont have ANY Monetary prize but for this year we made it an exception as it will be the 
last pride tournament ever to be hosted. 
The tournament format will be a mix of Bracket Based Standings (1v1 Championship) and Aggregrated Point Based Standings (FFA Championship)

Tournament Details

Tournament Game: Halo 5 Guardians FFA and 1v1's

Tournament Start Time: March 17th, Sunday, 5:30PM (AEDT) 2019

Match Format: 1v1 Lone Wolf Game: First to 15 kills 12 minutes
                       FFA (First to 25 Kills, 6 players per lobby, 15 Minutes)

Tournament Map List:

• Refuge HCS

• Regret HCS

• Eden HCS and Fissure HCS

• Truth Pride

• Veil Pride

• The Rig Pride (Winter HCS)

• Torque, Riptide and Plaza

Some Ground Rules:
1.) Only follow directions regarding your matches from the 2 main admins on match day, which is Myself (Dean Zach / Xone Fazed), June Ishii Mia and Yoku, if you do
     have any issues with either one of the main admins on match day feel free to report them to the community coordinator @Jestics 
2.) Only start the game once the admin tells you to start, do not open any messages from anyone in the middle of the game UNLESS its from an ADMIN.
3.) ALL WEAPONS ARE ALLOWED EXCEPT Plasma pistol, Boltshot, Needler or any AUTOMATIC WEAPON
      -Primary Weapon: Pistol (H5 Default)
      -Secondary Weapon: Halo 2 Battle Rifle
5.) No Radar, when participants progress to Round 3 and ONWARD

Tournament Violations:

• Tea-Bagging : 1st Offense - 1 Point Deduction out of a 15 kill game
  • Tea-Bagging : 2nd Offense - 4 Point Deduction out of a 15 kill game
  • Tea-Bagging: 3rd Offense -  Game Disqualification
  • Insulting Messages or RQ :  Game Disqualification 
  • Game Timidity Violation : Match Disqualification 

• Camping (Will be determined on a case by case basis but basic rule of thumb is NOT to hug or be stationery near any corner location of the map for more 30 seconds, other wise this is regarded as camping) 

- Penalty for camping generally ends up being in a game replay or game disqualification, in SEVERE cases it can result in a MATCH DISQUALIFICATION.

Last edited by Yoku on Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : EDITED WEAPONS ALLOWED LIST.)
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Ricardo Harerra
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:52 pmRicardo Harerra
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thanks @Xone Avant,

Just a few things...
I am only going to be taking part in the FFA (Free-For-All) Tournament because i know the shark tank that is the 1v1 Championships, plus I have always kinda sucked at 1v1's. More of a FFA and Team based player. I do have a question however, this is in regards to the Verified tournament Maps. Where exactly do we get these maps from, I know some Maps such as Veil and The Rig and Truth pride variants I am not a 100% sure where to get them from. If you can address this ASAP it would be greatly appreciated. 

Kind Regards, 

Ricardo.Harerra 

Last edited by Ricardo Harerra on Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : @Xone Avant)
FreQ Blaze
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:15 amFreQ Blaze
@Ricardo Harerra
I sent you the map list, also the FFA Tournament is going to have a Norfang in the middle of the map for truth, WTF can a tournament coordinator please take 
that shit weapon out of the snipe rotation for the FFA Pride Map List. 
Thanks.
Sparseknot
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:29 amSparseknot
Please download all tournament based maps from my file share (My GT: Sparseknot) or June's Fileshare (@June Ishii Mia GT : FreQ June Mia) If anyone still cannot manage to
get a copy of the tournament maps, please message me on the site or directly message any of the tournament admins as mentioned below:

Now in regards to the maps, there should be a sniper positioned in either side of the players initial team spawn or in the top or bottom mid location of the map.  Now for whatever reason
if we still cant help you load in the selected maps an admin will be hosting the games. Hosts will be rotated with the conclusion of each game along with their team colors. 
23:39:28

Last edited by Yoku on Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated tags and Maps on Fileshare as of 3/15/2019)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum