Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

H5 FreQ 4v4 Championships Final Entrance Day. . .

+4
FreQ Viola
Andy Porter
Jason Dill
Hype Namakura
8 posters
Go down
Hype Namakura
Hype Namakura
----------Master Knight----------
----------Master Knight----------
Forum Reputation : 17

H5 FreQ 4v4 Championships Final Entrance Day. . . Empty H5 FreQ 4v4 Championships Final Entrance Day. . .

Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:01 pm
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
This is the last day you can register your team for the Halo 5 FreQuency 4v4 World Championships. . .
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - 
Hello BKT members, first of all I am very happy to see how many teams have registered for the Halo-5 FreQuency 4v4 Championships this December 1st.
Now as most of you will know this is one the longest time we have allowed for teams in the bkt to get ready for this tournament.
We opened registration for the tournament in early June of this year and on the very first day we allready had 8 team that were registered for this tournament and were ready with their teams roster. Now its been 5 months since then and we have 60 / 64 teams that have registered their team roster for this tournament, its been amazing how many people are participating for this tournament. With that all out of the way I am making a FINAL call for any team who HAVE NOT registered their team for the 4v4 Tournament.

Now for the teams who have not registered yet for the tournament, there are 2 ways you can go about registering your team. 

Method 1: You can post your team roster and details just below this forum thread, or private message me (@Hype Namakura) or @Yoku and @FreQ Avail on this website.

Method 2: You can post your team roster and details on an Xbox message to either one of the following gamertags: Hype Namakura or valid Miller.

What details you need to tell us when you are registering your team for the FreQuency Tournament. 

• Your Team Name
  • 4 Members of your team + 1 substitute (Can have 2 substitutes MAX, with a special exception from FreQuency Admin)
  • Your teams coach (Not required, *Remember* Coaches CAN NOT play for you)
  • Your preferred timezone

//Note: The team you choose to register on your roster + substitute is the ONLY team members your can play with, you can not change the members of your team from this point onwards. Also since their only 4 more slots left, any other teams who register after this date will be chosen from a tournament coordinator @Jestics. I doubt it will come to this point as every one had 5 months to REGISTER their TEAM and Prepare. To be honest most of you should be prepared from this point. 

//Additional Information: Prize Pool is sitting at $25,000 for the Halo 5 Frequency 4v4 Tournament. 

-Hype Namakura-

Last edited by Hype Namakura on Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:48 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Extended the deadline from 15/10/2016 to 16/10/2016 - Updated Tags and Announcement Board on THF website + Final day of registration for the 4v4 Tournament of the FreQ's - H5 Qualifiers and Prelims.)
Jason Dill
Jason Dill
-Blacklisted / Banned Member-
-Blacklisted / Banned Member-
Forum Reputation : 10

H5 FreQ 4v4 Championships Final Entrance Day. . . Empty Re: H5 FreQ 4v4 Championships Final Entrance Day. . .

Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:19 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I registered my team on the second day of the notification xD

Anyone want to scrim my team tonight??? We are going to be doing a lot of objective games today. 
H5 FreQ 4v4 Championships Final Entrance Day. . . Aid14052-728px-Draw-a-Frog-Step-5-preview-Version-2
Andy Porter
Andy Porter
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
Scorpio Pig
Forum Reputation : 5

H5 FreQ 4v4 Championships Final Entrance Day. . . Empty Re: H5 FreQ 4v4 Championships Final Entrance Day. . .

Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:05 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Team RDX Gaming
So I don't know if my team is registered for the Tournament of the FreQ's 4v4 Comp but im just going to put the details now just in case we arent registered. 

Team Name: RDX
Team Members: Me, Jones, Randa (Pro-Circuit Player), Wasted Wordz
Substitute: Swagasaruz

Team Coach/Manager: Gandhi (Pro-Circuit Player)

Also our team is verified by @Hype Namakura but if we havent been verified ill be on all day, thanks guys and good luck to every one taking part in the tourney.

Tags: @FreQ Avail @Hype Namakura @Yoku @FreQ Danzok @Jestics

Last edited by Andy Porter on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated tags)
FreQ Viola
FreQ Viola
----- BKT Knight Grade 3 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 3 -----
Forum Reputation : 19

Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:12 pm
Regarding your Team @Andy Porter
Just as @FreQ Danzok stated:
H5 FreQ 4v4 Championships Final Entrance Day. . . S10

You and your team have allready been registered for the 4v4 Tournament on September 17th 2016, and to answer your other question, yes you and your team mates have been verified.

Any further questions please PM me or any other FreQ's.

Thanks! 
Yoku
Yoku
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Forum Reputation : 94
https://freq.forumotion.com/

Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:25 am
Okay guys, all slots have been filled. I am officially closing the entrance to the FreQuency 4v4 World Championships Tournament. 

-Thanks for every one who entered-

I know I have given more than enough chances but if any one is still interested in entering it may be a little too late but you can still
speak to me on the site and Ill see what I can do to the brackets. Once again most of you all should have entered by now
as you all had 4-5 months to get your team sorted out.

ADHOC
ADHOC
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 10

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:18 pm
Yoku wrote:
Okay guys, all slots have been filled. I am officially closing the entrance to the FreQuency 4v4 World Championships Tournament. 

-Thanks for every one who entered-

I know I have given more than enough chances but if any one is still interested in entering it may be a little too late but you can still
speak to me on the site and Ill see what I can do to the brackets. Once again most of you all should have entered by now
as you all had 4-5 months to get your team sorted out.

LETS GO!          LETS GO!         LETS GO!
PrZ Dismay
PrZ Dismay
Sagittarius Horse
Forum Reputation : 1

Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:04 am
Quick update:
Just in case we havent specified our roles during verification process, here is our roster and team roles. Sakhoa has already made a post like this, and sent you Private Messages, if there is any question please ask us.
The PrZ Team Roster:

• PrZ Dismay (Control)
  • PrZ Shadow (Aggressive Forward)
  • Sakhoa (Supportive Player)
  • BXBYJ (Leader, Rotative Roles)

Regards - Team PrZ

Thanks!
Academy Hex
Academy Hex
-----Forum VIP Member-----
-----Forum VIP Member-----
Sagittarius Snake
Forum Reputation : 0

Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:29 pm
To: @Hype Namakura
Just a quick post on the our roster so far.
Team Hexology Roster:

• LionHeart (Distractor)

• Dark (Aggressive Forward)

• LeQendary (Supportive Player)

• Hex (Leader, Defensive Counter)

Team Hexology

Thanks!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum