Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
Pouty
Pouty
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
Taurus Snake
Forum Reputation : 10

Training With Button Combos Empty Training With Button Combos

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:16 pm
Hey guys!

I want to start practising some button combos in H5. I can currently do the ty2 and on occasion I can pull off the F2F Block. I do have a whole list of combos and I have been trying to do them but I am having no luck. Just wanted to ask if someone efficient with H5 button combos can help me with the pistol three shot and BXR. Yes I have watched Dean Zach's awesome tutorials and I feel like I am doing everything right, but I still can't get them. 

Any feedback and advice is appreciated. 

Cheers
Yoku
Yoku
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Forum Reputation : 94
https://freq.forumotion.com/

Training With Button Combos Empty Re: Training With Button Combos

Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:14 pm
We are running a training session right now. .You can ask your questions to a coordinator then
Synergy
Synergy
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 1

Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:48 pm
Can I get some help too with button combinations? I have only recently been show a Tye1 by Kronos.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum