Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Tutorial Session - "Team Communication"

+10
Mh0r0k0
Kenshin
Aries Carries
ADHOC
Jestics
Jacrae
Yoku
BedsideSheep
Sparseknot
Rep Fortitude
14 posters
Go down
Rep Fortitude
Rep Fortitude
-----New Forum Poster-----
-----New Forum Poster-----
Scorpio Horse
Forum Reputation : 1

Tutorial Session - "Team Communication" Empty Tutorial Session - "Team Communication"

Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:29 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Tutorial Session - "Team Communication" - FreQ Dojo
This activity is hosted to improve community members Team Communication in Halo 5, it will go from for an entire day with me and @Sparseknot taking turns explaining what it takes to be a good team player.

Things that will be covered during this FreQuency Dojo Training Session:

• Communication - Basic Callouts
  • Communication - Advanced Callouts
  • Communication - Set pieces
  • Communication - Rotational Set pieces
  • Communication - Calling out a change to a Set
  • Communication - How to prepare your team to setup for a Power Weapon or Power Up
  • Communication - Keeping Team Moral Up
  • Communication - Bait and Switch (Double Tier)
  • Communication - Bait and Switch (Triple Tier)
  • Communication - Bait and Switch (Team Takedown) //Very Advanced (will have a FreQ to help us explain this concept)
  • Communication - Death Cam Descriptions Basics 
  • Communication - Death Cam Description Advanced

Hopefully see you all there!
Sparseknot
Sparseknot
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Pisces Pig
Forum Reputation : 29

Tutorial Session - "Team Communication" Empty Re: Tutorial Session - "Team Communication"

Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:45 pm
It is also important to note, that EVERYONE and ANYONE is welcome. . .
My gamertag will be "Sparseknot" or if you are interested to join this community training session, please either send me a message on Xbox or a private message on the site. I will respond very quickly and will be on all day. For this session I will also require EVERYONE to have their mics and me and rep will talking the entire day and will not respond to people who talk through message during the training session.

I have also booked a certain HCS Pro Player who is willing to give some advice for new players trying to form a competitive team. This session will not only consist of us just talking but we will put you guys to the test and try to see if you can apply the tips we have taught you through out the days in an actual game. Once again you do not need to be in a team but teams are also welcome.

-Sparseknot
BedsideSheep
BedsideSheep
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
Libra Dog
Forum Reputation : 15

Tutorial Session - "Team Communication" Empty Re: Tutorial Session - "Team Communication"

Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:51 pm
Amazing stuff guys, book me in for both tommorow and tonights session. Would love to hear even the basics, just incase we might not know somethings covered. For anyone who is struggling or trying to improve their team based attributes, this is the training session to go to. Really recommend!
You guys should do more of this, fucking love you Sparse and Fortitude for organizing this, you guys are legends mate!
Yoku
Yoku
Forum Reputation : 94
https://freq.forumotion.com/

Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:56 pm
BedsideSheep wrote:Amazing stuff guys, book me in for both tommorow and tonights session. Would love to hear even the basics, just incase we might not know somethings covered. For anyone who is struggling or trying to improve their team based attributes, this is the training session to go to. Really recommend!
You guys should do more of this, fucking love you Sparse and Fortitude for organizing this, you guys are legends mate!
I 100% agree with sheep, this is a MUST ATTEND ACTIVITY for anyone who actually wants to learn to improve their team based attributes, I also know who is the HCS Pro player Sparse has managed to go for the day, and ill tell you this, this guy is a monster. This person is one of those overrated pros you see on the circuit, all I can say is he played for Team EG at the HCS and he is a bloody vetran to the game. HIGHLY RECOMMEND people join this activity!

Great Work Lads!
Jacrae
Jacrae
Scorpio Rooster
Forum Reputation : 23

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:06 am
I told all of my students to attend this training session, really great job you guys taking the time out of your day to host an activity like this!
Keep it up!
I will be hosting an activity like this soon, but it will be mainly to do in the classic halo's.
It is also good to see other people apart from Yoku, Jestics, Namakura and Sparseknot now hosting these
community activities. Hopefully we can get more people, perhaps even our leaders to host a few of these
training sessions for our community.
Once again, phenomanal session planned, really recommend people going to this on the day!

-Jacrae
Jestics
Jestics
---------Community Manager---------
---------Community Manager---------
Pisces Goat
Forum Reputation : 14

Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:45 pm
Was a fucking amazing activity! Please host more!
Jacrae
Jacrae
Scorpio Rooster
Forum Reputation : 23

Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:57 am
Jestics wrote:Was a fucking amazing activity! Please host more!
@Jestics
Why don't you host more haha, you are the community coordinator arent you. 
Or is that just a role that you cant be fucked to do.
Because I rarely see you hosting anything, mostly its Yoku, Sparseknot, Namakura, Sheep, Kara, Viola and Myself.
Tutorial Session - "Team Communication" Heart-e1435144676586 Love from JacraeTutorial Session - "Team Communication" Heart-e1435144676586

Last edited by Jacrae on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Tags)
ADHOC
ADHOC
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 10

Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:24 pm
Tutorial Session - "Team Communication" GKQoO
Aries Carries
Aries Carries
Forum Reputation : 5

Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:42 pm
Thing is a lot of people (Competitive Halo Players) lack the knowledge of what makes a good team player.
They think Call outs and the ability to slay is enough to get you through the next level of a competitive player. In other words, people who play in the Pro-Circuit.
I think that this activity was just perfect and more needs to be planned. All the people who attended it,
even people like myself who are vetrans of the game, i am personally champ in almost everything. Even I can admit that I learnt something useful that day.
Great job guys!
Kenshin
Kenshin
Leo Rat
Forum Reputation : 15

Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:55 pm
Aries Carries wrote:Thing is a lot of people (Competitive Halo Players) lack the knowledge of what makes a good team player.
They think Call outs and the ability to slay is enough to get you through the next level of a competitive player. In other words, people who play in the Pro-Circuit.
I think that this activity was just perfect and more needs to be planned. All the people who attended it,
even people like myself who are vetrans of the game, i am personally champ in almost everything. Even I can admit that I learnt something useful that day.
Great job guys!
Well said mate, can't wait to scrim you guys tonight!
-Kenshin
Mh0r0k0
Mh0r0k0
Scorpio Pig

Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:44 pm
Make Up Session Please!
Can you guys please host one another activity like this again, perhaps a make up session. I attended this activity but some members of my team did not, it would be awesome if you you guys could re-do this some time this week before the tournament because I learnt alot of things that day, it really was amazing how sparse and fort explained the idea of sets and when to push when not to. 

Please please please, I think it would really benefit our team!
Thanks!!
Sparseknot
Sparseknot
Pisces Pig

Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:05 pm
Mh0r0k0 wrote:Make Up Session Please!
Can you guys please host one another activity like this again, perhaps a make up session. I attended this activity but some members of my team did not, it would be awesome if you you guys could re-do this some time this week before the tournament because I learnt alot of things that day, it really was amazing how sparse and fort explained the idea of sets and when to push when not to. 

Thanks!!
Have one planned along with a few others mate!
Mh0r0k0
Mh0r0k0
Scorpio Pig

Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:57 pm
Sparseknot wrote:

Thanks!!
THANKS SO MUCH DUDE FOR TODAY! REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
FreQ Viola
FreQ Viola
----- BKT Knight Grade 3 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 3 -----
Forum Reputation : 19

Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:19 pm
Im going to be planning a community session like this  with invictus or blaze. 
Sparseknot
Sparseknot
Pisces Pig

Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:24 pm
Mh0r0k0 wrote:
Sparseknot wrote:

Thanks!!
THANKS SO MUCH DUDE FOR TODAY! REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
Happy to help you guys out!
Will be hosting a simple halo 5 octagon activity in the future.
Keep your eyes peeled for that.
Ill put it in the chatbox when its offical.
|PBR|
|PBR|
Scorpio Horse
Forum Reputation : 2

Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:53 am
From all of the members of Team Wastemanagement||PBR. . .
We would like to thank you guys for hosting this amazing tutorial session.
Really has helped us, and the way you guys explained everything was just flawless.
Would like to thank Sparseknot for also getting a legend like Snip3down and Saiyan to give us a few tips.
All in all it was a once in a lifetime experience!

Tagged: @Sparseknot  ||  @PrZ Shadow   ||  @Rep Fortitude

Last edited by |PBR| on Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tagged people who hosted the activity)
Redlad
Redlad
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Scorpio Dragon

Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:38 am
AWESOME ACTIVITY!!!
But seriously, even my team learnt alot. Thanks guys!
Really appreciate you all taking your time to teach us these stuff.
Now we go and boss!!
-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
As PBR said himself this was indeed a "once in a lifetime experience!"
Tagged: @Sparseknot  ||  @PrZ Shadow   ||  @Rep Fortitude
Jason Dill
Jason Dill
-Blacklisted / Banned Member-
-Blacklisted / Banned Member-
Forum Reputation : 10

Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:03 am
Will be hosting something like this soon, can Rep or Mr.Knot please help me out hosting a tutorial session. I think i have a lot of information i can give out to some people
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum