Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
Pyro
Pyro
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 6

Team Pyro vs Team RadiationHCS (September 26th Halo 5 Scrims) Empty Team Pyro vs Team RadiationHCS (September 26th Halo 5 Scrims)

Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:04 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Team Pyro vs Team RadiationHCS (September 26th Halo 5 Scrims)
I would like to congratulate all the members from radiation HCS for having an awesome set of scrims last night, was an honour to play you guys for practice and in the PGL tournament. I would also like to thank the leader of Radiation HCS that provided us an additional 5 minutes to get our 4th team mate who was experiencing internet issues on the night. Really classy of you guys, much respect.
Finally I would like to thank my team mates Chip, Turtle and Bo (who just had his last game in our team yesterday, he is officially retiring from professional gaming).

With Bo out, we are seriously contemplating what to do for our future, as we have stuck as a team since March 9th, 2007 
We will be looking for a 4th, so any one who interested to join please feel free to comment below this post.
Ideally we are looking for ANYONE in the BKT with a sincere attitude to take criticsm and improve, you must be atleast a semi-pro or a vetran halo player with some competitive experience, it doesnt matter how little, because we wont mind training you and getting you up to speed with every one else in our team. You must also be atleast a diamond 1 on halo 5 as we are currently only interested in Halo 5.
Location is not important, but we would preffer some one who is in the UK.

Any other questions, please ask below!
-Pyro
Sean Tam
Sean Tam
----Beginner Forum Poster----
----Beginner Forum Poster----
Forum Reputation : 7

Team Pyro vs Team RadiationHCS (September 26th Halo 5 Scrims) Empty Re: Team Pyro vs Team RadiationHCS (September 26th Halo 5 Scrims)

Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:15 pm
Hey mate, I would love to join your team, I played against some of you on matchmaking, you guys were incredible. I have been playing halo since halo 3 and used to play a lot fo team slayer, i have only started playing competitvely in the last few months but im a hardworker and would love to give it my all. Im a diamond 6 Team Slayer, Team Arena whilst also being Onyx 1550 in FFA and Onyx 2120 in Team Doubles. 

Only issue is I live in New-Zealand, so there might be the issue of latency and that long distance communication, but I would be honoured to be in a team with you guys.
Great work on your scrim also!

Sean.
Pyro
Pyro

Team Pyro vs Team RadiationHCS (September 26th Halo 5 Scrims) Empty Re: Team Pyro vs Team RadiationHCS (September 26th Halo 5 Scrims)

Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:21 pm
@Sean Tam 
Thats allright dude, I think i have played you before in team doubles. I have sent you a bunch of private messages, we can have a few games tonight and see how you do with our team!
Also once again, location doesnt matter to us so its not an issue at all Smile
See you soon!
Jacrae
Jacrae
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
Scorpio Rooster
Forum Reputation : 23

Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:12 pm
@Pyro
Sean is a great player, I would definately reccomend you guys pick him up in your team!
Rize
Rize
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Pisces Rooster
Forum Reputation : 18

Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:23 pm
Jacrae wrote:@Pyro
Sean is a great player, I would definately reccomend you guys pick him up in your team!
I agree, he is a great pick up!
Flexxx
Flexxx
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 2

Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:28 am
-Congratulations-

03:28:09
valid Miller
valid Miller
-----Hyper Frequency Master-----
-----Hyper Frequency Master-----

Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:29 pm
Xephyre
Xephyre
-----Forum VIP Member-----
-----Forum VIP Member-----
Scorpio Horse
Forum Reputation : 2

Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:25 am
@Valid Miller  -  We all will never forget that day also good pick up guys, hoping to see you all in scrim
                           week, just private message me and me and my team will be down for some
                           obj or even slayer type scrims.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum