Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
FEARtestITSELF
FEARtestITSELF
-----Senior Member-----
-----Senior Member-----
Gemini Rooster
Forum Reputation : 31

List of all Active/Inactive and Semi active Knights of all grades within the FHC community. Empty List of all Active/Inactive and Semi active Knights of all grades within the FHC community.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:36 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
This topic pertains to a list of all active/semi active and inactive knights, and will be over time subject to change as current knights either attain new ranks, or retire and as new knights come into the fold.

MASTER KNIGHTS - knights who have mastered one or more of their skill based attributes.

Hype Namakura = ACTIVE
Lightning Snipe – AKA – Hyena = ACTIVE
Defiance = SEMI ACTIVE 
Lequdary = INACTIVE 
Kiko MiaACTIVE
CrankACTIVE
H2V Fuze = ACTIVE
Factor X - AKA - HUSTLA = ACTIVE
Valid Crystal = ACTIVE

=====================

=====================

BKT KNIGHTS GRADE 3 

FreQ Viola = SEMI ACTIVE

GasTask
Legendary
Skolls
Tommy kost
Badkitty
Misha
Disturbed
Athalon
Vetrixxs dad
Krayte
Ogre 2
gandhi
Lopez 
Sierra ukf – training to become a master knight

=====================

=====================

BKT KNIGHTS GRADE 2

Hype Zen - ACTIVE

Monstrc
Manwithoutmodem
Vetoed
Dino
Nin
Solberg
Nick
Dryphus
Frightmare PGL
Dank

=====================

=====================

BKT KNIGHTS GRADE 1

C4ACTIVE
Kara Wrecks = ACTIVE

=====================

=====================

THOSE BEING CONSIDERED FOR A KNIGHT RANKING.

=====================

Last edited by FEARtestITSELF on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:03 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Valid Crystal.)
Ricardo Harerra
Ricardo Harerra
Group Moderator
Group Moderator
Forum Reputation : 22

List of all Active/Inactive and Semi active Knights of all grades within the FHC community. Empty Re: List of all Active/Inactive and Semi active Knights of all grades within the FHC community.

Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:14 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@FearTestItself
List is looking great, how are you planning on updating the activity / inactivity of these members as I imagine it would be one massive pain in the ass to update it manually, perhaps the inclusion of fuzes PHP script inked to a gamertag, assuming the website supports HTML embedding, i remember seeng a post in the WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT thread but not 100% if it has been fully implemented. 

Still great job as usual creating this little list!
H2V Fuze
H2V Fuze
----------Master Knight----------
Aries Dragon
Forum Reputation : 21
https://www.caltech.edu/

List of all Active/Inactive and Semi active Knights of all grades within the FHC community. Empty Re: List of all Active/Inactive and Semi active Knights of all grades within the FHC community.

Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:17 am
I could try to work something out, but it would be mind numbing to link their gamertags as most Knights switch their gamertags every few weeks, come on other gamertags ect.
FEARtestITSELF
FEARtestITSELF
-----Senior Member-----
-----Senior Member-----
Gemini Rooster

Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:11 pm
I'll just have to find a way to manage, but the list will be completed soon hopefully, as i have to get the rest of the knights,as that is not all of them.
Factor X
Factor X
Forum Reputation : 0

Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:52 pm
FEARtestITSELF wrote:I'll just have to find a way to manage, but the list will be completed soon hopefully, as i have to get the rest of the knights,as that is not all of them.

---------------------------
I am still very active slut!
------------------------------
@FearTestItSelf
Time Stance : 18:52:10
Ricardo Harerra
Ricardo Harerra
Group Moderator
Group Moderator
Forum Reputation : 22

Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:13 pm
FEARtestITSELF wrote:I'll just have to find a way to manage, but the list will be completed soon hopefully, as i have to get the rest of the knights,as that is not all of them.
@FearTestItSelf
If you require any help just PM (Private Message) me on this site and I will be more than happy to help you out with the construction of this list, also it is important to note that if they do switch their activity it would be a good idea for them to change their activity them selves so if the webmaster or admin could please allow for only the ACTIVITY of the specific individual to me be manipulated at any given time, it would be really awesome! 
For example, if I  was a Knight, ONLY I could edit the LINE for MY ACTIVITY in @FearTestItSelf 's Post. Just a fool proof idea that I could throw out here.
-Ricardo Harerra

Last edited by Ricardo Harerra on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made the Tags Valid)
FEARtestITSELF
FEARtestITSELF
-----Senior Member-----
-----Senior Member-----
Gemini Rooster

Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:19 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Factor X wrote:

---------------------------
I am still very active slut!
------------------------------
@FearTestItSelf
Time Stance : 18:52:10

Yeh bro, Also love them snipes and you raging in Hyena's new video, good stuff.
FEARtestITSELF
FEARtestITSELF
-----Senior Member-----
-----Senior Member-----
Gemini Rooster

Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:23 pm
Ricardo Harerra wrote:
@FearTestItSelf
If you require any help just PM (Private Message) me on this site and I will be more than happy to help you out with the construction of this list, also it is important to note that if they do switch their activity it would be a good idea for them to change their activity them selves so if the webmaster or admin could please allow for only the ACTIVITY of the specific individual to me be manipulated at any given time, it would be really awesome! 
For example, if I  was a Knight, ONLY I could edit the LINE for MY ACTIVITY in @FearTestItSelf 's Post. Just a fool proof idea that I could throw out here.
-Ricardo Harerra

Yeh bro i would appreciate it, so that the list can be done and completed much faster.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum