Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
Dean Zach
Dean Zach
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Aquarius Dog
Forum Reputation : 19

Dojo Open Week: Dojo Lists' for the FHC (Sub-communities) Empty Dojo Open Week: Dojo Lists' for the FHC (Sub-communities)

Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:04 pm
Hi Guys and Gurls!
------
---------------
Could some one post a list of all the Subdivisions/Subcommunties (DOJOS) that are in the FreQuency Halo Communities and how to join/organize gamenights with them. For example how many members are in each dojo, who is the leader of that subcommunity (ect...)
Currently I myself don't know what subcommunity / dojo im in. 
Just trying to get a better idea thats all and I also think this thread will be usefull for alot of newbies in the community as well.

Also if its possible to also host something like a Dojo Open Day or something like you guys have in the past.
Where everyone can not only see how its like in different dojos and what everyone does but also some sort of tutorial session
where people can be taught a whole bunch of stuff?

Thanks,
Dean
Rize
Rize
Pisces Rooster
Forum Reputation : 18

Dojo Open Week: Dojo Lists' for the FHC (Sub-communities) Empty List of Dojo's within the FreQuency Halo Community (Sub-communities)

Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:34 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
List of Dojo's within the FreQuency Halo Community (Sub-communities)
Hey there Dean, First of all I want to say welcome to the community, I believe you were friends with Horraf and he has passed that account down to you, so in 
saying that you can join the sub-community he was in which is Xone Halo. But from seeing who you typically play with it (which is ALOT of us hahah) it would be
hard to determine which subcommunity you are ACTUALLY in, but im sure any Dojo would love due to how you performed in your first tournament which for thata huge Congratulations!

But back on to topic, below I have posted the different subcommunities/Dojos and how many members are in it, now the activity of said numbers may be another
thing i need to clarify with the leaders of those Dojos but this is the best I could do with the time I had.

FreQuency Dojo / Sub-Community List:

Xone Dojo                                                -- 220 Members --                                  
                       AOD Dojo                                -- 168 Members --
                    Academy Dojo                               -- 124 Members -- 
                  FreQ Japan Dojo                                -- 103 Members -- 
                  Yokujection Dojo                               -- 80 Members --
       FreQ France (PrZ Division) Dojo                               -- 64 Members --
             Advanced Heretics Dojo                               -- 50 Members --
                  FreQ UK Dojo                               -- 30 Members --
                  Invictus Dojo                               -- 24 Members --
                End Of Line Dojo                               -- 20 Members --
               The Krakens Dojo                               -- 12 Members --
                       CyP Dojo                               --- 8 Members --- 

Will be also having a Dojo Open Week where all these subcommunities will Open there dojo for newbeies to see how its like, there will be also a few Tutorial
Sessions on brushing up your basics to more advanced Halo skills. Please reffer to the Calendar for the following dates: June 10th - June 17th.

Last edited by Yoku on Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed a few rows from the table due to "extinct" communities (Maybe missing a few more dojos))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum