Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
Forlan H2A
Forlan H2A
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
Scorpio Buffalo
Forum Reputation : 1

Requesting for a Training Camp for my VGS bout Empty Requesting for a Training Camp for my VGS bout

Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:20 pm
Dear Frequency Members,

I am requesting assistance for and upcoming PGL hosted VGS bout for Halo Wars 2 and Halo 2 Anniversary, if any member could point me towards a higher up that is will to take me in their dojo, it would be greatly appreciated. I am a hardworking and dedicated individual who is determined to climb up the pro-gaming leauge weekly ladders. I also would like some help adjusting and transitioning in to Halo 5. 

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you guys...

Regards Forlan,
FreQ Chaos
FreQ Chaos
-----Hyper Frequency Master-----
-----Hyper Frequency Master-----
Leo Snake
Forum Reputation : 4

Requesting for a Training Camp for my VGS bout Empty Re: Requesting for a Training Camp for my VGS bout

Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:42 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Forlan H2A wrote:Dear Frequency Members,

I am requesting assistance for and upcoming PGL hosted VGS bout for Halo Wars 2 and Halo 2 Anniversary, if any member could point me towards a higher up that is will to take me in their dojo, it would be greatly appreciated. I am a hardworking and dedicated individual who is determined to climb up the pro-gaming leauge weekly ladders. I also would like some help adjusting and transitioning in to Halo 5. 

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you guys...

Regards Forlan,

I can give you a few tips tonight, when you are doing that activity with yokue for gamenight #900. But thats about it, wont be able to teach you much after today because ill be going on an extended leave.

Ill send you party invites once you have finished gamenight/community sessions with yoku.

-FreQ Chaos.
Ricardo Harerra
Ricardo Harerra
Group Moderator
Group Moderator
Forum Reputation : 22

Requesting for a Training Camp for my VGS bout Empty Re: Requesting for a Training Camp for my VGS bout

Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:47 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I will be hosting a lobby on Friday the 12th of August, and we will be doing some Halo 5 practice, now even though I am not that much of a fan of Halo 2 Anniversary any more, you are welcome to join me, andrea and jason on the Master chief collection for some old school Halo, and we might just play some H2A. At that time, I wont mind giving you some tips. Most of the tips ill be recycling from looking at the previous BKT championships and how people like Denport, Invictus, Chains and Demoralized controlled a spawn maniuplation area and forced spawns in certain locations.

Also, Im not really a fan of Halo Wars but im sure Andrea can help you our with that shit, she plays that almost continously for the past few weeks. I dont know how good she is but she may be able to give you assistance or point you in a direction where some one else can help you at that game. Whether it strategy or some thing else. I am sure Chaos helped you alot but just suggesting an alternative or if you want more practice....
Forlan H2A
Forlan H2A
Scorpio Buffalo
Forum Reputation : 1

Requesting for a Training Camp for my VGS bout Empty THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!

Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:04 pm
First of all I would like to thank @FreQ Chaos and @valid Miller for helping me out so much for the tournament bout, I was placed:

• 3rd for the PGL SSC Halo 2 Wars bout - Won $15.000
  • 3rd for the Halo 2 Anniversary PGL Week #52 1v1 Bracket - Won $25.00
  • 4th for the Halo 2 Anniversary VGS 1v1 Tournament - Won $25.00
  • 4th for the Halo 2 Anniversary Team Doubles VGS Community Match - Won $30.00

All of your tips and tricks really came in handy, I really appreciated how valid Miller did flanking drills. 
That was probably the most beneficial part of training.
Even though we only trained for 3 hours, it was probably the greatest 3 hours of training I have ever done.
Cant thank you guys enough.

Finally @"Ricardo Harerra" I would love to join, I might come on abit late because I have to pick up my girl friend from the airport but I would certainly enjoy having a few games with you and your crew. As I said I wouldn't mind Halo 5 because I am going to start playing that a bit more now, as i see alot of members in this community doing gamenights only on Halo 5. So yes! I would love to be apart of that.

~Forlan H2A~
Katalyst
Katalyst
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Libra Pig
Forum Reputation : 16

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:51 pm
Congratulations Bro!

Prey Mantis
Prey Mantis
Libra Snake
Forum Reputation : 0

Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:17 pm
Katalyst wrote:
Congratulations Bro!

Great job dude (@Forlan H2A), If some-one could help me also I would really appreciate it. I want to practice abit more of Halo 5 since so many THF, BKT members are on it. Also I have signed up for PGL (Pro Gaming League) Tournaments - the weekly brackets but do not have enough points for registering in certain events due to certain pre-requisites, can some one please guide me through the appropriate steps i should take in order to enter these events. Also I will be creating a training request for Halo 5 soon, I would really love to be helped with team work stuff and some general tips and tricks. 
Thanks guys!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum