Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
Distrutt0
Distrutt0
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 15

To Frequency Members  Empty To Frequency Members

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:49 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me improve my team lines and supportive spawns as these are some of my weakest areas. It would be very appreciated Very Happy
Kiko Mia
Kiko Mia
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Gemini Goat
Forum Reputation : 29

To Frequency Members  Empty Re: To Frequency Members

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:59 am
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
Rekt Ya Brah wrote:I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me improve my team lines and supportive spawns as these are some of my weakest areas. It would be very appreciated Very Happy

Ask @Yoku for any thing Halo 5 related, he holds Halo 5 Community gamenight's. As you can see from the Calendar and BKT Gamenight 900# he held several halo 5 CTF 5v5's...
Ill refer you to him.
Sparseknot
Sparseknot
Pisces Pig

To Frequency Members  Empty Hmmm

Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:43 am
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
How good are you at Halo 5 @RektYaBrah?
Reason why I ask this is I want to know how much you all-ready know, plus BKT gamenight 900# is over. I could help you out sometime this week. Ill message you on xbox when I am free. Important thing to note, Yoku has over 50+ students and people he is helping out with Halo 5 so he might be a little busy. 

The idea of team lines may be quite challenging to grasp at first but once you understand the core principles of how it works, you will be able to do amazing things with and against a team. Watch for my message both on Xbox, also tell me a specific time that could be best suited for you...

Regards,

-Sparseknot
Distrutt0
Distrutt0

Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:16 am
Sparseknot wrote:How good are you at Halo 5 @RektYaBrah?
Reason why I ask this is I want to know how much you all-ready know, plus BKT gamenight 900# is over. I could help you out sometime this week. Ill message you on xbox when I am free. Important thing to note, Yoku has over 50+ students and people he is helping out with Halo 5 so he might be a little busy. 

The idea of team lines may be quite challenging to grasp at first but once you understand the core principles of how it works, you will be able to do amazing things with and against a team. Watch for my message both on Xbox, also tell me a specific time that could be best suited for you...

Regards,

-Sparseknot
Im a semi pro and place high onyx in most playlists. Sadly I was busy on that game night. Yeah I understand and I'll be looking out for your message. I appreciate that a lot! I am available Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights mostly between 5pm and 12am AWST Smile
Emir
Emir
Forum Reputation : 6

Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:47 pm
Sorry I am new to this but what are team lines? I have seen that word before in those BKT report things that you guys give every season, never understood what exactly it meant. All I remember was my team lines were very low and also needed to be improved on.
Sorry if im sounding abit stupid, I joined this community 2 months ago.

If some could explain to me what it is it would be really helpful!
Sparseknot
Sparseknot
Pisces Pig

To Frequency Members  Empty Dojo Training Camp

Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:59 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Rekt Ya Brah wrote:I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me improve my team lines and supportive spawns as these are some of my weakest areas. It would be very appreciated Very Happy
Community Dojo - Training Session Part 1/3 Completed.
Training Summary:

• So finished the first session with Rekt Ya Brah, I helped him establish his CORRECT sensitivity settings, improved his bullet spread/distribution per clip by 30%. I put all of his inputs into bk_Mapper and found he was pegging his analogue sticks past the standard threshold of 0.1, advised him to play on aim acceleration (2-3) with sensitivity(X) at 4.5 pixels per second and sensitivity(Y) also at 4.5 pixels per second.

• Helped him train his sniper accuracy, with a few drills and octagon, also did a few basic aiming excersises, including a few routines BKT pros use to warm up before an event.
  • Explaining the basic concept of team lines (demonstration yet to be shown) and showed a few button combos and demonstrated a few strafes in application during an octagon that is most often used by HCS Pros, such as Royal, Lethul, Snipedrown, Buk20, RDM and Formal.

Next training session will focus on conditioning and preparing for team strategy, basic spawn manipulations using region blocks. So in other words, dying in a different region block to give a favourable spawn to your team mates. Next session scheduled for Saturday 31st of July 2016.

Recommendation to Rekt Ya Brah: During the next few days inbetween our next meet up, please practice the drills that we went over today. Also put these things in application in a real game, with your perfect new sensitivity configuration, you are 30% more effiecient in amin then previously so go out there and get used to it. Let your muscle memory re-calibrate itself to these new settings and you will do wonders.

Hopefully that helped, if it did not, feel free to tell me and ill try to recommend another BKT champion to come and help you out.

-SparseKnot 
Distrutt0
Distrutt0

Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:06 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
@Sparseknot
Thanks man I appreciate your help a lot! I'll practice tonight getting used to my new settings. I think I might need to see those strafes again though. I am looking forward to Saturday Smile

(Condensed)
20:09:45
Distrutt0
Distrutt0

Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:41 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
So after awhile of playing I can say my shot has improved immensely thanks to sparseknot finding my perfect sensitivity. I hope we can continue the rest of the training soon! Below is an example of how many perfects I'm getting a game compared to my old sense where I'd only get get around 1 or 0To Frequency Members  14646810To Frequency Members  14646810.
Sparseknot
Sparseknot
Pisces Pig

Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:58 pm
So after a while of playing I can say my shot has improved immensely thanks to sparseknot finding my perfect sensitivity. 
I hope we can continue the rest of training soon! Below is an example of how many perfect's I'm getting a game. . . To Frequency Members  Orange10  
To : @Rekt Ya Brah

Im always happy to help, glad you are enjoying your new sensitivity and getting more perfects with it, just remember to keep practicing with it
and try not to constantly change it from now even if you have one bad game. 

-Sparseknot
Distrutt0
Distrutt0

Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:16 pm
yeah I haven't changed it since its really good!
C4
C4
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
Forum Reputation : 9

Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:00 am
Rekt Ya Brah wrote:yeah I haven't changed it since its really good!
Good, you need to allow your muscle memory to adapt to the new sensitivity sparse has given you, trust me the guy is a genius at this. 
He helped me with my perfect sense, and now im getting like 5-6 perfects a game, where as previously i was only getting 1 or 2 if im lucky.
Thanks @Sparseknot
<3
Prey Mantis
Prey Mantis
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
Libra Snake
Forum Reputation : 0

Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:58 pm
Can some one please help me out with my sensitivity on halo 5
Sponsored content