Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
June Ishii Mia
June Ishii Mia
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Forum Reputation : 7

Top 500 Contender Series Round Robin Tournament: Volume 120 Empty Top 500 Contender Series Round Robin Tournament: Volume 120

Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:20 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
2019 Top 500 Contender Series: Round Robin Tournament 
Volume 120 - [url=https://challonge.com/120Contender500]Bracket Information / Fixtures [/url]: https://challonge.com/120Contender500

Final Results
1st Place - James BKTJ
2nd Place - PGL Hero
3rd Place - Stopz BR

On October 4th 2019 we had hosted our Seasonal Top 500 Contender Series Round Robin Tournament, we had a variety of individuals from the ranks
498 - 510 battle it out to get in the Top 500 Division. Have to say it was an incredible performance from everyone who took part.
Now the overall scores for the tournament will be on the basis of adding the following:
Points Difference from the Bracket +  Wins Earned (100 additional points) + Bagels (50 Points) + Special Bonus points (10 additional points)
Bagels are nothing but games where a player has beat their opposition with the score 15 kills to 0 deaths 
Special Bonus Points are awarded to incredible plays and unique and creative kills. 

Top 500 Contender Series Round Robin Tournament: Volume 120 Top_5010

As you can see this was one of the highest overall points accumulated in any Top 500 Contender Series, fun fact was this tournament broke the record
for the most amounts of Bagels and Draws in any tournament that has happened so far. Below is a graph comparing the performance of participants from
the last Top 500 Contender Series in 2018 and the
 current tournaments performance. 

Top 500 Contender Series Round Robin Tournament: Volume 120 Graphs10

Again to conclude, a huge congratulations to James BKTJ , PGL Hero and Stopz BR for making it in the Top 500 Division and for everyone who took
part and fell short keep up the hard work and grind. If anything these tournaments are a great stepping stone to get experience against a variety of 
different playstyles from different opponents.

Best of luck everyone!
Stopz BR
Stopz BR
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
Virgo Horse
Forum Reputation : 1

Top 500 Contender Series Round Robin Tournament: Volume 120 Empty Re: Top 500 Contender Series Round Robin Tournament: Volume 120

Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:48 am
I would like to give a massive thanks to everyone who participated, was a great experience to play everyone. 
I think you hit the nail on the head June, So many different playstyles to adapt. I guess that's what this tournament was. 
Adaptability and Consistency.

Either way I am greatfull to have made it in the Top 500 Division, to all of my fellow players who feel short, I would say keep trying.
I want to see most of you guys inside the division. Key word is most, @Rkhan can happily fuck off. 
Would finally like to thank the admins for setting this up and coordinating this event. 
Without you this would be impossible. 

See you Spartans on the battlefield!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum