Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
H2V Fuze
H2V Fuze
----------Master Knight----------
----------Master Knight----------
Aries Dragon
Forum Reputation : 21
https://www.caltech.edu/

New 2019 Forum Update! Empty New 2019 Forum Update!

Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:51 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
New FreQ Forum Website Update (version 3.0)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Update and Improvements - 11/04/2019

First of all, would like to say big thank you for all you patient mofos who have stuck with the last forum update from 2016 for so long, literally 3 years. Truth
be told I have been quite busy as of lately and didn't really give the admins support for actually changing major aspects of the website, now they have an
administration panel where they can be creative and well make changes to the structure of the forum when im not there. I have been read the website development board just like I did before i rolled out the 2016 update and and have taken your guys suggestions and have worked with my new talented group
of webmasters and designers, talking specifically about @Invictus and @Yoku to carry out your requests.

Here is the list of updates/improvements made to our website this month: 

• Major changes to the sites Design Elements, including: Layout, Structure, Aesthetics and Navigation.
  • BKT Client and Community Viewing Room is now freely accessible to the portal. (Viewing room will have its own page soon)
  • Direct Messages using the Tag feature (For example: @Username) is a lot easier to use and link to.
  • New Events Tab, members can now plan events such as gamenights, activities, dojo sessions, run huge playlist search parties much more efficiently. 

• Option to use BBCode and Embed Flash (swf.) files into a post. Members can litterally post full flash games on their post and play it. 
  • New Gallery, Publications (for blogs) and Usergroup tabs
  • Enhanced text modifications have been significantly updated, allowing HTML to be embedded in the forum, editor mode is now also set to default.
  • HTML Creative Color Pallet for composing a forum post has increased from 50 Hex-Colors to a full 256 Color Pallet. 
  • Increased Storage
  • Unread Forum Boards/Threads can be archived for later use. 
  • Enhanced Poll System - Users/Members can now create polls in topics, so the other members can vote.
  • Much faster website interface. Memory and Data pruning now occurs every month as opposed to every year. 
C4
C4
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
Forum Reputation : 9

New 2019 Forum Update! Empty Re: New 2019 Forum Update!

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:43 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
What a stellar update!
An absolutely incredibly update, everything is a lot smoother as noted but the biggest improvement would have to be the aesthetic layout and design. Very pleasing to the eyes as a forum user. I know previously I couldn't really spend more than 15 minutes on the site due to how "clunky" and "congested" few web elements felt. Great job @Admin team. Loved the client and events implementation on the site. That's also been absolutely stellar!
Keep it coming guys!
FreQ Avail
FreQ Avail
-----Master FreQuency-----
-----Master FreQuency-----
Forum Reputation : 14

Sat May 11, 2019 2:58 pm
C4 wrote:What a stellar update!
An absolutely incredibly update, everything is a lot smoother as noted but the biggest improvement would have to be the aesthetic layout and design. Very pleasing to the eyes as a forum user. I know previously I couldn't really spend more than 15 minutes on the site due to how "clunky" and "congested" few web elements felt. Great job @Admin team. Loved the client and events implementation on the site. That's also been absolutely stellar!
Keep it coming guys!

Exactly, was just about to say this. 
Great work on the site team!
Emir
Emir
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 6

Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:36 am
Any ideas when the reports for 2019 Season 3 Reports be out??
I am curious as its almost the end of the year and we still havent received our S3 reports yet.
Also I am really excited to see which skill based attributes I have improved from last season specially when it comes to the TEAM BASED category.
If an @Admin can get back to me on this.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum