Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
Yoku
Yoku
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Forum Reputation : 94
https://freq.forumotion.com/

PGL/VGS Online Doubles H5 Tournament 2018 Empty PGL/VGS Online Doubles H5 Tournament 2018

Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:43 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
PGL/VGS Online Doubles H5  OPEN Tournament 2018
- - - - - -
Hey guys I am very happy to announce yet ANOTHER new tournament, this one is actually PGL/VGS FINAL Partnership Halo 5 Doubles Tournament. So before thistournament goes underway, let me explain a few things such as the type of maps, gametypes and finally tournament duration.

Tournament Duration :
Team Formation Window: 13th August - 18th August
Tournament Start Date: 18th/19th August 11:59(AEST)
Tournament End Date: 21st/22nd August 

Map-types
The maps that will be utilized for the Doubles tournament are:

• Truth
  • The Rig
  • Refuge
  • Plaza
  • Molten
  • Tyrant
  • Virus-Nexus v2
  • Pegasus v2

Game-type and Match Format
Okay, so all Game-Modes and Game Types will be a 25 kill (TRADITIONAL/NORMAL Slayer Gametype) for MOST MAPS. The only exception is Truth and Pegasus
that will use a 25 kill SLAYER HCS Gametype. Time limit is the 15 minutes, with NOOB COMBO (PLASMA PISTOL) banned in PLAZA.
Finally this is an OPEN Tournament, which means that it is not closed to a certain rank.
THE TOURNAMENT IS OPEN TO ALL KINDS OF PLAYERS INCLUDING JUNIORS!
June Ishii Mia
June Ishii Mia
Forum Reputation : 7

PGL/VGS Online Doubles H5 Tournament 2018 Empty Re: PGL/VGS Online Doubles H5 Tournament 2018

Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:58 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Tournament Roster
Hia guys and girls, first of all I would love to thank everyone who has been super active in the 100 Gamenights this season. it really has been a blast of a time! 
Now on to this PGL/VGS Doubles tourney... I will be helping @Yoku and Hype Namakura organize and coordinate this tournament and the first step before
we can generate the brackets are to know which teams will be participating in the tournament and who is in these teams. Now obviously the aim of this thread 
is not only to tell what teams will be participating in the tournament but also provide a voice for players who are looking for a doubles partner.
So please if any of you all need a doubles partner ask below on this thread or feel free to ask me on this either:

• The FreQuency or BKT's Websites Private MSG / Direct Messaging System
  • The Client (If people have that)
  • (Both) My Xbox Accounts: FreQ June Mia and June Ishii Mia
  • My Personal Email: [url=Junko-mia@outlook.com]Junko-mia@outlook.com[/url]
  • Or if all comes to fail even my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/junko.ishiimia.7
H2V Fuze
H2V Fuze
----------Master Knight----------
----------Master Knight----------
Aries Dragon
Forum Reputation : 21
https://www.caltech.edu/

PGL/VGS Online Doubles H5 Tournament 2018 Empty Re: PGL/VGS Online Doubles H5 Tournament 2018

Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:02 am
Whats The Prize Money Doe?
Seriously though
---------------------
Its all about de Mulla!
June Ishii Mia
June Ishii Mia
Forum Reputation : 7

Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:53 pm
Prize Pool and Commendations for this Doubles Tournament

@H2V Fuze Thanks for asking about the prize pool, currently the Prize Pool is at $20,000 with the distribution in this format:

1st Place (Team)  = $10,000  + (100 BKT-AGR  Legacy Points)
2nd Place (Team) = $7,000    + ( 50 BKT-AGR Legacy Points)
3rd Place  (Team) = $3,000  but  NO Legacy Points

*Keep in mind this is a FREE to enter Tournament, so if anyone asks for some sort of MONEY to enter the tournament please let me or one of the tournament
  coordinators know. Hope this post was helpful!

-J.Mia
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum