Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down

What do you think of Self Proclaimed Fake FreQs

3 - 30%
2 - 20%
5 - 50%

Total Votes: 10

Frightmare
Frightmare
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Sagittarius Dragon
Forum Reputation : 3

Self Proclaimed FreQs - Where does the community stand. Empty Self Proclaimed FreQs - Where does the community stand.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:39 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Self Proclaimed FreQs - Where does the community stand.

Hey everyone just curious on where does the community stand in regards to fake freqs, what I mean by that is they just create these shitty
gamertags and add the FreQ tag right next to it. Just curious thats all. Also want to know your guys thoughts on what you you think is
deemed respectful. Im not going to name drop anyone but for me personally it really gets under my skin. Specially when this certain someone
thinks adding the FreQ tag in his name gives him the right to talk down to other HIGHER ranked people like DIRT.
A really dellusional thing but just saying
I would also love to hear some replies and responses from FreQs themselves.

Cheers,

Frightmare
Katalyst
Katalyst
Libra Pig
Forum Reputation : 16

Self Proclaimed FreQs - Where does the community stand. Empty Re: Self Proclaimed FreQs - Where does the community stand.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:48 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Frightmare I allready know who you are talking about, and unfortunately I have seen quite a few people do it as well. Me personally 
I would have seen about 5-6 people with FreQ tags who arent freqs at all. Now at the end of the day there isnt much you can do 
as some people may legitametly put FreQ in there names not intending to disrespect or portray an influence over the community. 
Maybe they just find it cool. But for the people who are ALLREADY in this community and know how hard is it to even be a Knight 
let alone a freq. I find it rather cheap, I know a few BKT Juniors who have the freq tag but its mainly because they are fan of the freqs
some even idolize them + they are also kids at the end of the day.

But....as for any adult members who are purposely trying to PRETEND they are something they are not. Again its actually kinda sad.
Now the issue of them talking down to you specially if they know your rank is alot better than them, thats just them being 100%
ignorant i guess lmao. You couldnt have said it better, the correct word is "Dellusional".

But anyways....

Nice to see you back XD

Not much activity on the site anyways lately.
Jacrae
Jacrae
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
Scorpio Rooster
Forum Reputation : 23

Self Proclaimed FreQs - Where does the community stand. Empty Re: Self Proclaimed FreQs - Where does the community stand.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:10 am
In Response to: Self Proclaimed FreQs - Where does the community stand!

Okay so there a few factors that I guess play a part in something like this.

Factor 1: Intent of use and Who is using it

Generally if its a kid or a fan of some sort using it, I don't believe its much of an issue. If they are using it kinda represent the community I see it as a harmless act of self expression or admiration.
On the other hand if its some one who is trying to pretend that they actually ARE a FreQ in the sense of just purely skill and using that FALSE put up FACADE or PERSONA to also put some one down. That is a fucking sad and really embarassing thing to do. 

Should be noted: I am not a FreQ but personally if you have been in the community for quite a while and are meaningly trying portray something you are not. Then it maybe an issue.

Factor 2: Are they putting the communities name down or giving a bad name

What I mean by this is the idea of IMPERSONATION, actually impersonating a pre-exsting FreQ or Bullying people online, to use the FreQ tag to establish Authority over any situation. Yeh thats even more fucked up. But in cases like this, again its a grey area. It really comes down to the communities higher ups to take action there.

Keep in mind this isnt a CLAN, its just a special priviledged community with alot of elite members. So realistically anyone can have anyname lmao its a free world but who ever is doing things like what ive state above KNOWINGLY then its just really sad on there part. Yes they can be removed from the community (HIGHLY DOUBT IT) because to be honest I dont even think the FreQs care lol.

Them putting a FreQ Tag in there name doesnt change there OFFICIAL BKT RANK and what appears in their Seasonal Transcript. Its just really pathetic on there end.

-Jacrae
Jason Dill
Jason Dill
-Blacklisted / Banned Member-
-Blacklisted / Banned Member-
Forum Reputation : 10

Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:00 pm
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
Jacrae
Jacrae
Scorpio Rooster
Forum Reputation : 23

Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:01 pm

HUSH CHILD HUSH...
Dean Zach
Dean Zach
Aquarius Dog
Forum Reputation : 19

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:29 pm
No one cares, its a gamertag.
Anyone can have anything...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum