Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
Distrutt0
Distrutt0
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 15

I thought I'd share some of my Halo Artwork :) Empty I thought I'd share some of my Halo Artwork :)

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:53 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
The first image was more of a quicker sketch
The second I attempted a more realistic look.
The last image was drawn on photoshop CS6 using a drawing tablet with the paintbrush tool. 
I thought I'd share some of my Halo Artwork :) 10540810
I thought I'd share some of my Halo Artwork :) 10615410
I thought I'd share some of my Halo Artwork :) 11250910
Ricardo Harerra
Ricardo Harerra
Group Moderator
Group Moderator
Forum Reputation : 22

I thought I'd share some of my Halo Artwork :) Empty Re: I thought I'd share some of my Halo Artwork :)

Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:27 pm
These look amazing, why doesn't 343 hire you!
Distrutt0
Distrutt0

I thought I'd share some of my Halo Artwork :) Empty Re: I thought I'd share some of my Halo Artwork :)

Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:48 pm
Ricardo Harerra wrote:These look amazing, why doesn't 343 hire you!
aha thanks man!!
Kenshin
Kenshin
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Leo Rat

Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:04 am
These drawings/concepts are really phenomanal, I agree with ricardo you should be hired by 343. Have you tried submitting a design portfolio to the or on Deviantart?
Ross.C
Ross.C
----Beginner Forum Poster----
----Beginner Forum Poster----
Forum Reputation : 2

Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:34 am
Kenshin wrote:These drawings/concepts are really phenomanal, I agree with ricardo you should be hired by 343. Have you tried submitting a design portfolio to the or on Deviantart?
I agree these are quality drawings, welldone hope a artistic firm or design studio picks you up. Plenty of talent!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum