Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
Pouty
Pouty
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
Taurus Snake
Forum Reputation : 10

Looking for More Players to Play Against Empty Looking for More Players to Play Against

Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:47 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hey everyone I'm Pouty/Hades. I am currently ranked 602 and just looking for players closer to my rank to 1v1 and go into matchmaking with. I mainly play with a FreQ and top 500 pro which is always a rewarding experience... apart from always getting destroyed xD I just never play with anyone closer to my rank.

So if there is anyone closer to my rank and interested in playing or if anyone reading this knows of anyone else also looking for a new 1v1 partner, hit me up on 'Hades1'.

Cheers

Hades
C4
C4
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
Forum Reputation : 9

Looking for More Players to Play Against Empty Re: Looking for More Players to Play Against

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:08 am
I have quite a few people who can play with you, they are in PrZ Shadows subcommunity, dont know how you will like the french influence haha 
But ill private message you tommorow and get in touch with these guys!
Pouty
Pouty
Taurus Snake

Looking for More Players to Play Against Empty Re: Looking for More Players to Play Against

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:12 am
Thank you very much! Yeah will see how it goes haha
Xaye
Xaye
-----Master FreQuency-----
-----Master FreQuency-----
Forum Reputation : 0

Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:50 pm
Pouty wrote:Hey everyone I'm Pouty/Hades. I am currently ranked 602 and just looking for players closer to my rank to 1v1 and go into matchmaking with. I mainly play with a FreQ and top 500 pro which is always a rewarding experience... apart from always getting destroyed xD I just never play with anyone closer to my rank.

So if there is anyone closer to my rank and interested in playing or if anyone reading this knows of anyone else also looking for a new 1v1 partner, hit me up on 'Hades1'.

Cheers

Hades

I have some one in mind: @Thy Lycan
FreQ Chaos
FreQ Chaos
-----Hyper Frequency Master-----
-----Hyper Frequency Master-----
Leo Snake
Forum Reputation : 4

Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:54 pm
Xaye wrote:
Pouty wrote: 

I have some one in mind: @Thy Lycan

Yeh that Lycan kid is a trashcan aye
Omar
Omar
-----New Forum Poster-----
-----New Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 0

Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:00 pm
Pouty wrote:Hey everyone I'm Pouty/Hades. I am currently ranked 602 and just looking for players closer to my rank to 1v1 and go into matchmaking with. I mainly play with a FreQ and top 500 pro which is always a rewarding experience... apart from always getting destroyed xD I just never play with anyone closer to my rank.

Cheers

Hades

Please check your personal messages, I am interested in playing with you. My Rank is 600 exactly so I think that would be as close to your rank hahaa
ADHOC
ADHOC
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
-----Novice Forum Poster-----

Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:23 am
Yeh lycans pretty trash Wink 
Haha just kidding
Plz dont hurt me
@Thy Lycan
Lmao!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum