Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
Nasty
Nasty
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
Forum Reputation : 3

Respect - My top 10  Halo 3 montages of all time... Empty My top 10 Halo 3 montages of all time...

Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:50 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
So yeh thought I would make this list, once again this is my personal opinion and I know I may have left some montages that deserve to be in the top out of the list. This is just from the top of my head:

10.) Salaya :: Halo 3 Montage 4 - Unique, Funny, and Very Enjoyable!

So there are various reasons as to why I have included this montage, first of all if any of you did not play halo 3 when it first came out I will let you know this, in the first month of release alot of people started to hate the equipment, thought it was useless, certain guns such as the brute shot were seen as useless (pre-buff). Then this son of bitch comes along and shows his class in the art of movement, and just purely outplaying your opponent. Most montages at the time were quite generic, this was one of the first montages that showed how important playing smart really is to the game, how you can exploit certain positions, using skill jumps in application to actual gameplay. But most of all, it was FUCKING ENJOYABLE, probably one of the most set of videos on FB walshys channel.

9.) Frenetic Array :: A Halo 3 Montage - 100% MLG - INCREDIBLE!!!

Now this montage was in a division of its own at the time, just not in phenomanal gameplay but spectacular editing, everything about this montage was close to perfection. Not to mention it consisted of a time where Australian Halo was actually good, Team Frenatic Array was  very well known Australian team, unfortuantely ever since that period Australian Halo has become nothing but a utter dissapointment. Yes Im talking about those cute kids in Halo Australia. None the less this was a impressive competitative halo 3 montage and deserves to be in this list.

8.) Monstcr | Halo Montage edited by Muggsy 

Montage from a sub-knight, PGL, BKT and MLG Pro player....is there anything else that needs to be said...

7.) Kampy :: Apex - A Halo 3 Montage - AMAZING Gameplay - A MUST SEE!!!

If you want to see one of the most spectacular halo 3 montages with insane multi-kills this is a must watch, this montage was made back when Kampy played in the pro-circuit, entitled apex, the level of sniping in this truely high up in the clouds... It is currently the highest/most viewed video for Halo 3 in FB Walshys Channel, allthough the editing was poor, the gameplay was incredible and this is why it deserves to be in this list.

6.) "Revival" | Moniz Halo 3 Montage

Another BKT kid yet again goes crazy with some amazing snipes on pro-players and even a few bkt pros such as frightmare and sypher...Personally this montage was great in both editing and gameplay, and I have respect for any montage that has clips on BKT members.

5.) Kenshins Halo 3 Minitage edited by Kiko Mia

From this point on you really start to see the level of play, this montage was just pure class, a point was made about sniping as an art, and how amazing a high level BKT pro can snipe against both social and pro-circuit players. The editing by kiko mia was perfect, not over edited and not under edited fitting the theme of a mysterious japanese master who is just going out there and tearing of any heads that he sees in the distance....

4.) "Pain and Pleasure Reloaded" - by Invictus and Pain edited by Kiko Mia

This montage at the time was in a time was one of the best Dualtages, having clips from BKT 2v2 and MLG Draws clipping high level pro players, unfortuantely no video exist today, due to the video being taken down but no one will forget the amazing Killtrocity on pro player Snipedown. This video was the start of invictus and pains transition into lightning sniping....

3.) ManWithoutModem - Halo 3 Montage (100%MLG) : Edited by Muggsy.

I still remember the day when Modem played and every one in the BKT used to ask what will FreQ Avails first student produce, every one new he was phenomanal player, haven beaten people like Invictus, Vertisou, BullXrape, Clutchy and Sypher at countless halo 3 lans in the BKT. What I absolutely admire about this montage is that the clips were not only from pro-players but top tier BKT, THF, FreQuency members. Clips taken directly from certain gamenights especially gamenight #221, i mean who can forget that...the kid got 3 exterminations in 1 game. Apart from its amazing gameplay the editing was perfection, mugsy once again did a spectacular job and really deserves an imense amount of credit in making this montage the way it turned out to be... 

2.) Hyena - Horse Boxing Killer : edited by Hyena

At the time hyenas channel had a little under 500 subs, not many people knew about his videos, but he never really made his videos for the views. When this video hit the public eye and start circulating around the Halo Community it sparked awe and pure astonishment at the level of play that was showcased in this video. In this montage, it was clear hyena wanted to make a statement, of the true art of lightning sniping, showing advanced skill in using never before seen button combos, game play beyond the overhyped world of the pros on the pro circuit. This montage was nothing short of brilliant. This montage was a close tie in 2nd place with another one of hyenas montages - "Double Dragon"

1.) Hyena - "Mastery" : edited by Hyena

Unfortunately, there are not enough words in my vocabulary to describe the magnificence of this montage...the only way you can do this montage justice is by watching it over a 1000 times. Till this day there has not been a single halo 3 montage that is even comparable to hyenas mastery. If you havent watched this montage...WATCH IT NOW!

Seriously WATCH IT NOW!
Yoku
Yoku
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Forum Reputation : 94
https://freq.forumotion.com/

Respect - My top 10  Halo 3 montages of all time... Empty Re: My top 10 Halo 3 montages of all time...

Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:47 pm
Spent a lot of time on this list i see, i would agree with most montages, specially beaus montages, simply a masterclass. I dont know about kampys montage though but i guess it deserves to be in the list because of it being the most h3 montage on walshys channel.
H2V Fuze
H2V Fuze
----------Master Knight----------
----------Master Knight----------
Aries Dragon
Forum Reputation : 21
https://www.caltech.edu/

Respect - My top 10  Halo 3 montages of all time... Empty <#

Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:58 pm
Pretty good list!
Jacob Lincoln
Jacob Lincoln
----Beginner Forum Poster----
Forum Reputation : 1

Respect - My top 10  Halo 3 montages of all time... Empty Re: My top 10 Halo 3 montages of all time...

Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:54 pm
For NUMBER 1 and 2 sniping like this takes a long time to learn. But before sniping like this The first and hardest part is mastering the sensitivity 10 10 5. Ive played sens 10 since halo 5 came out and i still have a long way to go to reach my goal. I want 50 % average accuracy . So far im at 40. Once the update came out allowing you to change the horizontal i switched and it was way way faster than regular ten. I sucked at first the key is to dont get discouraged and switch back to your "regular" sens. I had always believed playing on higher sens is theoretically better than normal sens and provides benefits over lower sens. But it comes with a hurdle like i said its hard to master...
Ricardo Harerra
Ricardo Harerra
Group Moderator
Group Moderator
Forum Reputation : 22

Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:40 pm
Jacob Lincoln wrote:For NUMBER 1 and 2 sniping like this takes a long time to learn. But before sniping like this The first and hardest part is mastering the sensitivity 10 10 5. Ive played sens 10 since halo 5 came out and i still have a long way to go to reach my goal. I want 50 % average accuracy . So far im at 40. Once the update came out allowing you to change the horizontal i switched and it was way way faster than regular ten. I sucked at first the key is to dont get discouraged and switch back to your "regular" sens. I had always believed playing on higher sens is theoretically better than normal sens and provides benefits over lower sens. But it comes with a hurdle like i said its hard to master...
I agree, thats why I have so much respect for them, and thats why most of the time their triple kills are far better than most precision snipers/btb montagers who hit killionaires....
For me I would rather watch hyena's triplekills or overkills compared to kampys shitty Killionaires.
Kiko Mia
Kiko Mia
Gemini Goat
Forum Reputation : 29

Respect - My top 10  Halo 3 montages of all time... Empty So correct.

Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:43 pm
I 100% agree with you on this one @Ricardo Harrera it really does separate the level of skill <3
James.J
James.J
Forum Reputation : 0

Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:10 pm
I love all of these montages on this list #Respect
Flexxx
Flexxx
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 2

Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:59 am
This is a great selection.
You should make a second part.
Thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of these montages.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum