Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
Aus Gaylo
Aus Gaylo
----Beginner Forum Poster----
Forum Reputation : -8

F/A - Free Agent for Halo 5  Empty F/A - Free Agent for Halo 5

Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:30 am
Message reputation : 14% (7 votes)
Free Agent Application for Aus Gaylo (dP)

Hey dP here, here is my free agent application (ranked 793rd)  have been playing Halo Proffessionaly Since H2A (Halo 2 Anniversary). Used to play back when ACL was the shit, since then not much shit is in aus so am forced to play with some people from here as you guys seem to be the only decent cunts left, not to mention i constantly get kicked from Competitve ANZ Facebook Page, was in this community for a bit until i got banned for shitting on a bunch of kids.

I want people who can arent shit golds and can go positive. People who can callout, thats about it. Im not a picky player.

• I am a diamond 6 in slayer
  • Onyx 2101 for Team Doubles.

I could get placed higher but i end up playing americans on shitty connection so thats great

So thats it, let me know if you are interested, oh and if you are a platinum in anything you can fuck off yeh, i dont want no shit team.

07:30:12 (7:30 AM AEST 3/10/2016)
Moniz HCS
Moniz HCS
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
Forum Reputation : 7

F/A - Free Agent for Halo 5  Empty Re: F/A - Free Agent for Halo 5

Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:35 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Tags: @Aus Gaylo 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Nice attitude mate, you are going to go far. Are you BKT member or what? Im so confused here. 
Also I would like to know who verified you, or if you were even verified.
Could some one check this guy out: @Yoku @Katalyst @Admin @FearTestItSelf @Ricardo Harerra
Jason Dill
Jason Dill
-Blacklisted / Banned Member-
-Blacklisted / Banned Member-
Forum Reputation : 10

Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:38 am
Moniz HCS wrote:Tags: @Aus Gaylo 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Nice attitude mate, you are going to go far. Are you BKT member or what? Im so confused here. 
Also I would like to know who verified you, or if you were even verified.
Could some one check this guy out: @Yoku @Katalyst @Admin @FearTestItSelf @Ricardo Harerra

Something feels abit Fishy here (or should i say FROGGY), @Admin please check this out.
Is he an aus halo player or no?
Aus Gaylo
Aus Gaylo

Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:43 am
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
@Moniz HCS and @Jason Dill

I am NOT/NO LONGER an aus player nor am I affiliated with them. I used to be in their facebook page and scrim abit of the top aus teams. Some guys were suggesting me to join this shit so i did. I also knew about this community before everything. I left the bkt because back when i played, every one was a bunch of tryhard cunts, then I chose to come back as every one is so much better now. Also there isn't much activity in terms of ANZ Halo Oceania FB page.
I also would not mind getting a good team and destroying some of the guys I know who are part of the Oceania Page.
Roiyobee
Roiyobee
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Aquarius Rooster
Forum Reputation : 16

Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:51 am
@Aus Gaylo
Sorry mate but you sound just like one of those Arrogant yet underskilled Aus Halo Twats, first of all you are in no position to be MAKING DEMANDS because:
    1.) You are free-agent
    2.) You have NOT played competitvely (Your rank is 793rd)
    3.) You just said you LEFT THE BKT before because "We were a bunch of cunts" wtf is that supposed 
          to mean kid. Like seriously who are you.

It also seems like you just want to get a BKT team to get revenge or some shit on a bunch of Aus Halo
kids. So i doubt any one would want to team with you.

Goodluck though.

Last edited by Roiyobee on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed Graphic)
Aus Gaylo
Aus Gaylo

Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:58 am
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
@Roiyobee - Haha who the fuck are you, probably some random I raped back in the BKT before i left.
 You say I havent played competitively yet im probably ranked higher than you on H5, you probably are 
 some shit random who goes negative in gold slayer. 
C4
C4
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
Forum Reputation : 9

Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:06 am
IM FACE PALMING SO HARD RIGHT NOW
LITERALLY CRINGING. . .
LMAO!
FEARtestITSELF
FEARtestITSELF
-----Senior Member-----
-----Senior Member-----
Gemini Rooster
Forum Reputation : 31

Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:48 pm
Aus Gaylo wrote:Free Agent Application for Aus Gaylo (dP)

Hey dP here, here is my free agent application (ranked 793rd)  have been playing Halo Proffessionaly Since H2A (Halo 2 Anniversary). Used to play back when ACL was the shit, since then not much shit is in aus so am forced to play with some people from here as you guys seem to be the only decent cunts left, not to mention i constantly get kicked from Competitve ANZ Facebook Page, was in this community for a bit until i got banned for shitting on a bunch of kids.

I want people who can arent shit golds and can go positive. People who can callout, thats about it. Im not a picky player.

• I am a diamond 6 in slayer
  • Onyx 2101 for Team Doubles.

I could get placed higher but i end up playing americans on shitty connection so thats great

So thats it, let me know if you are interested, oh and if you are a platinum in anything you can fuck off yeh, i dont want no shit team.

07:30:12 (7:30 AM AEST 3/10/2016)

No offense bro, but our community does not allow Aus halo Pros into the community as we all know, how bad and toxic the aus halo community is. And if you ever where in the BKT community in the first place, you would have never left, as the player standards in the bkt, is and will always be a hundred times higher then what, the aus halo communities standards are. You would have never been in the community in the first place, because if you where you would know about some of the favorite past times of the BKT, when it comes to aus halo.

And to also clear up a few more points.

1. - Free agents can't demand what team they get put on, they get asked by a team who needs to fill an empty spot.
2. - Free agents are not permanent players.
3. - Teams within the BKT community who are platinum ranked, would be able to smash an aus halo team of high onyx's that is how good the players in our community are.
4. - If you ever where in the BKT, what BKT members in the community have you versed in our 1v1 tournaments. ?
5. - and the final question who is most responsible for, Destroying, aus halo members - AHP maddsy - aka maddsy - SevenNade - aka Dead - Vetrix o - aka the 1v1 God - South port Bank - and the most notable addition to the aus community Sourlemons aka Luke Finlayson. If you ever where in the bkt you would know some of what i am talking about.
Aus Gaylo
Aus Gaylo

Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:03 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
@FearTestItself 

I know you may be a little dumb but I WAS in the BKT, I left because a lot of the kids in the BKT (AT THE TIME) were assholes, so I moved to Halo Oceania Community, after spending 1 whole year with them I chose to ALSO LEAVE THEM as they nothing much was happening over there.
NOW I have chose to return back to the BKT community (AS YOU CAN TELL BY MY USER NAME AND GAMERTAG) Im no longer affiliated with Aus Halo you fucking imbecile. I don't even know who you are kid, go suck your nan. 

@Roiyobee 

Guess it was a big mistake rejoining this gay bkt community again as nothings changed, you guys are still a bunch of ass holes. Both this site and the oceania site is now filled with randoms. . .
Roiyobee
Roiyobee
Aquarius Rooster
Forum Reputation : 16

Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:58 pm
Aus Gaylo wrote:@FearTestItself 

I know you may be a little dumb but I WAS in the BKT, I left because a lot of the kids in the BKT (AT THE TIME) were assholes, so I moved to Halo Oceania Community, after spending 1 whole year with them I chose to ALSO LEAVE THEM as they nothing much was happening over there.
NOW I have chose to return back to the BKT community (AS YOU CAN TELL BY MY USER NAME AND GAMERTAG) Im no longer affiliated with Aus Halo you fucking imbecile. I don't even know who you are kid, go suck your nan. 

@Roiyobee 

Guess it was a big mistake rejoining this gay bkt community again as nothings changed, you guys are still a bunch of ass holes. Both this site and the oceania site is now filled with randoms. . .

I will molest you in every aspect of halo as well as life, you pathetic scrub. "WHO AM I?" - Only the guys who ACTUALLY played proffesionally back in Halo 2 and Halo 3, only the person who is Champion Rank in almost everything in Halo 5. Go back to your shitty Aus Halo Butt Buddies, talk trash there but when you come here you will get bent over and slapped around like your daddy used to slap you when you were a child.
Synergy
Synergy
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 1

Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:01 pm
What the actual? So apparently from what I am reading ANZ Halo seem to have a poor reputation internationally? Could I ask why this is? I am an ANZ player myself but wanted to ask for reasons of improving our rep. but also be part of this community more. Smile

Official (unofficial) apology on behalf of the Oceanic community to BKT and FREQ, most players aren't like Aus Gaylo... who is just showing poor form.
FEARtestITSELF
FEARtestITSELF
-----Senior Member-----
-----Senior Member-----
Gemini Rooster
Forum Reputation : 31

Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:02 am
@synergy What you are seeing, is a by product of collective events that started back when MCC first released, and not long after halo 5 released though it has cooled down much since then, as many of the players who we knew of back then are now no longer acting like complete ass holes towards newer members, but the trend is still on going to an extent, as the older veteran players don't really have any interest in helping newer younger players, this is in regards to the Aus halo community.
Synergy
Synergy
Forum Reputation : 1

Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:45 pm
Ironically I get that.

I started competing in 2015 and trying to learn fundamentals and find a direction to my personal development was just even more of an uphill battle; where if I asked for guidance the majority of the community would just laugh or troll the posts.

The community overall was toxic when I began, only now am I seeing some change where it feels more like a familial space. I am an avid fan of supporting one another and creating an environment like normal sports have with clubs etc. making newer and inexperienced players feel more welcome.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum