Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client???

+14
Hayier Klushivotz
Niagan
Sparseknot
Flexxx
Prey Mantis
Kiko Mia
Jestics
Yoku
UndefeatedSnipe
FEARtestITSELF
FreQ Blaze
Jacrae
Admin
H2V Fuze
18 posters
Go down
Niagan
Niagan
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : -3

Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client???

Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:58 am
Sparseknot wrote:So quick updates on the sites performance recently (specially this week from the 20th to the 25th of July). It feels like ever since the admin and webmasters have implemented the access to the BKT client and console through PHP, our site has been strugling. I don't know if its just me but it feels most certainly slower in terms of speed and being responsive. 

If the admin could address this problem with flushing out all PHP data on another repository server. I really hope this gets fixed ASAP!

-Sparse
Feels better now, atleast I can log on and make an account to the site.
Hayier Klushivotz
Hayier Klushivotz
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
Forum Reputation : 15

Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client??? - Page 2 Empty Review

Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:28 am
Oooh first forum thread that is now 2 pages, anyways great job guys creating an awesome website. I personally don't find the website slow, and i really think its cool that every one authorised can access the BKT client through the websites server directly.
-WELLDONE TEAM!
Kiko Mia
Kiko Mia
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Gemini Goat
Forum Reputation : 29

Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client???

Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:44 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Welcome Hayier, just a quick question how much of Xone is still active. If you could put some sort of graph or information of the activity rate for the clan. Last night I was on and I saw around 40 Xone members on, thought it was some sort of activity or something (a re-union) but almost all were on call of duty. 

It would be good to have an indication of how many still play halo and how many are willing to re-join this community or the THF....

-Kiko
H2V Fuze
H2V Fuze
----------Master Knight----------
Aries Dragon
Forum Reputation : 21
https://www.caltech.edu/

Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:35 pm
FOR EVERY ONE CONCERNED ABOUT THE SPEED OF THE SITE DUE TO THE PHP CLIENT...

ITS FUCKING FIXED NOW!
H2V Fuze
H2V Fuze
Aries Dragon

Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:35 pm
If a moderator can lock this topic, thank you...
ADHOC
ADHOC
Forum Reputation : 10

Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:10 pm
Wait before you lock the topic, has the PHP client allready been implemented?
Yoku
Yoku
Forum Reputation : 94
https://freq.forumotion.com/

Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:33 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
ADHOC wrote:Wait before you lock the topic, has the PHP client allready been implemented?
Yes it has been implemented successfuly.

As for @H2V Fuze I will lock the topic once you post a brief summary of the clients efficiency and overall bandwidth in consumes from the website it self.

Regards,

Yoku
C4
C4
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
Forum Reputation : 9

Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:32 pm
H2V Fuze wrote:
FOR EVERY ONE CONCERNED ABOUT THE SPEED OF THE SITE DUE TO THE PHP CLIENT...

ITS FUCKING FIXED NOW!

Yeh i agree, the website feels a hell of a lot faster now!
Kenshin
Kenshin
Leo Rat
Forum Reputation : 15

Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:12 am
Thing is, when it comes to implementing big blocks of code, specially scripts we need to make sure that there is a balance with the amount of options a user has on the site and how does it effect the sites speed/overall performance. I know im not really a computer/technical guy, but I can definately notice a massive difference in the past few days. The website is much faster even with the BKT CLIENT running as it normally does, people also have to takei nto consideration that people are starting to upload more content on to the site, more registered users and newer features are also being added. I think so far the site is great and I am 100% confident in the technical team/ webmasters. After Fuze posts up all the techy stuff im sure it would be wise for yoku to lock the topic. And if people have any further questions they can just create another topic, rgarding the issue under the WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT THREAD.

-Kenshin
Ricardo Harerra
Ricardo Harerra
Group Moderator
Group Moderator
Forum Reputation : 22

Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:07 pm
If i could suggest something to the webmasters...
I think it would be beneficial if the website added a secondary general discussion board titled "Casual Discussion Basket" where even guests can respond to messages, because every one has to make accounts to access certain/ almost all parts of this forum. 
Just a suggestion guys!
If its not possible then its allright haha
Jacrae
Jacrae
Scorpio Rooster
Forum Reputation : 23

Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:50 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Ricardo Harerra wrote:If i could suggest something to the webmasters...
I think it would be beneficial if the website added a secondary general discussion board titled "Casual Discussion Basket" where even guests can respond to messages, because every one has to make accounts to access certain/ almost all parts of this forum. 
Just a suggestion guys!
If its not possible then its allright haha
Also an addition to extra curricular activities such as the Mixed Martial Arts Tournaments should also have its own separate category/ forum board
H2V Fuze
H2V Fuze
Aries Dragon

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:11 am
Okay, PHP's done. Im closing this thread and making another post on the updates me and the web/admin team have done for the site over the past few weeks. Its quite awesome.
Also new topics and categories have been made so every one can chill about that, might take an additional day to implement it but its comming. Dont worry.
H2V Fuze
H2V Fuze
Aries Dragon

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:13 am
OKAY OFFICIALLY LOCKING THIS TOPIC!
-Fuze-
(Forum Moderator)

Time Stamp : 01:12:56
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum