Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
H2V Fuze
H2V Fuze
----------Master Knight----------
----------Master Knight----------
Aries Dragon
Forum Reputation : 21
https://www.caltech.edu/

RIP FreQ Vertisou (30th July, 2016) Empty RIP FreQ Vertisou (30th July, 2016)

Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:23 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
It is my painful duty to inform the community that one of our pillars of the community unfortunately passed away on the 30th of July 2016, Vertisou was an incredible person both in his online persona and real life. He was one of the founders of the online gaming area of the BKT community, he has done an immense amount of work in this and previous websites to make it what it is. I know this might come as a shock to most of you but its important that we stick together in this tough time. 

Thee is not much information regarding this so it wouldn't be wise to ask me, but FreQ Avail will make a comment below this post regarding this as he has more information and will be able to answer any questions you guys have. I know as for the people who played with him constantly and was in his Sub-Community for over 5 years now, you guys would be devastated and my condolences goes to you all. Flexxx, Spirit, Soleberg and Contra....you guys really did mean alot to him, and im sure he would be proud of how each of you have improved through out the years.

I am truley lost for words guys...

-Mr.X
Dersky
Dersky
-----Forum VIP Member-----
-----Forum VIP Member-----
Scorpio Rooster
Forum Reputation : 7

RIP FreQ Vertisou (30th July, 2016) Empty Re: RIP FreQ Vertisou (30th July, 2016)

Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:33 pm
My deepest condolences...
Ricardo Harerra
Ricardo Harerra
Group Moderator
Group Moderator
Forum Reputation : 22

RIP FreQ Vertisou (30th July, 2016) Empty Re: RIP FreQ Vertisou (30th July, 2016)

Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:02 pm
Dersky wrote:My deepest condolences...
I honestly don't know what to say, this is so disturbing...
Sorry to hear.
Jacrae
Jacrae
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
Scorpio Rooster
Forum Reputation : 23

Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:15 pm
I honestly am shocked and dont know what to say man, my condolences....
Really am sorry to hear this.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum