Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Check out my H5 montage!

+7
Sparseknot
Ricardo Harerra
Yoku
Pyro
DrabberHawk
Kenshin
Distrutt0
11 posters
Go down
Distrutt0
Distrutt0
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 15

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Check out my H5 montage!

Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:21 am
Message reputation : 86% (7 votes)
Kenshin
Kenshin
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Leo Rat

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Re: Check out my H5 montage!

Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:54 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
@RektYaBrah
I've watched this montage before, do recommend you guys watch it! Excellent montage for Halo 5, unique, differentiated from that generic warzone shit. Well done man, looking forward to future content on your channel, P.S (Still waiting for the second episode of "Lightning New Discoveries"). I am keen to see how you have developed in sniping.

-Kenshin (The Halo Forum)
DrabberHawk
DrabberHawk
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
Forum Reputation : 8

Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:00 am
Ok.
Pyro
Pyro
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 6

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Great job RektYaBrah

Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:14 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Great montage, I have to agree with Kenshin, this was very very enjoyable to watch.  Wasnt over edited and gameplay was solid. Whats the song called? Also don't understand who disliked this.

««Pyro»»
Distrutt0
Distrutt0

Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:38 am
Pyro wrote:Great montage, I have to agree with Kenshin, this was very very enjoyable to watch.  Wasnt over edited and gameplay was solid. Whats the song called? Also don't understand who disliked this.

««Pyro»»
Thank you very much. The song is called "Starset- Halo" one of my fav songs! Well i know who disliked it, they are members of Aus Halo.
Distrutt0
Distrutt0

Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:41 am
Kenshin wrote:@RektYaBrah
I've watched this montage before, do recommend you guys watch it! Excellent montage for Halo 5, unique, differentiated from that generic warzone shit. Well done man, looking forward to future content on your channel, P.S (Still waiting for the second episode of "Lightning New Discoveries"). I am keen to see how you have developed in sniping.

-Kenshin (The Halo Forum)
Yeah I just thought I'd share it on the new website. Thank you! I'm not sure when that will be released either. May be a while. Sad
Yoku
Yoku
Forum Reputation : 94
https://freq.forumotion.com/

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Halo Australia Are Cute...

Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:50 am
Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)
So Aus Halo players felt the need to dislike good content comming from their own country, how typical. Goes to show, how backwards and primative their community/group has become. Its almost come to the stage where its borderline toxic. As one of the top Halo 5 players, your montage was good. Didn't need to be disliked though. Editing was sound, game play was good. 

Just a tip, ignore these imbeciles...their definition of the word pro is flawed along with their lack of skills.

-Yoku
Distrutt0
Distrutt0

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:36 pm
Yoku wrote:So Aus Halo players felt the need to dislike good content comming from their own country, how typical. Goes to show, how backwards and primative their community/group has become. Its almost come to the stage where its borderline toxic. As one of the top Halo 5 players, your montage was good. Didn't need to be disliked though. Editing was sound, game play was good. 

Just a tip, ignore these imbeciles...their definition of the word pro is flawed along with their lack of skills.

-Yoku
Thanks man! Yeah I do ignore them their opinions mean nothing to me. I find it amusing sometimes. Some accuse me of staging clips along with invictus but I agree with you.
Ricardo Harerra
Ricardo Harerra
Group Moderator
Group Moderator
Forum Reputation : 22

Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:31 pm
A really cool montage! Me gusta! Wink
Could you put what is your sensitivity/ what sensitivity you play on in the (General Discussion > Sensitivity Preferences) board. Im curious to know what are your settings Rekt Ya Brah.
Sparseknot
Sparseknot
Pisces Pig
Forum Reputation : 29

Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:46 pm
First of all @Rekt Ya Brah - It was a great montage, editing was welldone and you kept most of the gameplay. I wanted to see a few more sniping clips but thats okay, loved the close and semi-aggressive plays but it could be done a little better. I admire the clips you got on people like Demoralized and I have to admit, its far better than any Aus Halo montages present right now. But...if I were to give it a rating out of 10, i would give it a 6/10...don't take this the wrong way it was great most halo 5 montages I don't give it past a 3 but im still yet to find a Halo 5 montage that shows that next level of skill.

Secondly @Ricardo Harrera - To answer your question about Rekt Ya Brah's sensitivity, it seems that he plays on 5-6 sensitivity with 5 aim acceleration. That's just from what I can see from these clips.
Then again I might be wrong...
Xone aVant
Xone aVant
Scorpio Pig
Forum Reputation : 5
http://Xone-aV@outlook.com

Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:05 pm
I have allready seen his montage like 20 times, including the one he made earlier called "Ambition". Loved it!
Distrutt0
Distrutt0

Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:56 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Sparseknot wrote:First of all @Rekt Ya Brah - It was a great montage, editing was welldone and you kept most of the gameplay. I wanted to see a few more sniping clips but thats okay, loved the close and semi-aggressive plays but it could be done a little better. I admire the clips you got on people like Demoralized and I have to admit, its far better than any Aus Halo montages present right now. But...if I were to give it a rating out of 10, i would give it a 6/10...don't take this the wrong way it was great most halo 5 montages I don't give it past a 3 but im still yet to find a Halo 5 montage that shows that next level of skill.

Secondly @Ricardo Harrera - To answer your question about Rekt Ya Brah's sensitivity, it seems that he plays on 5-6 sensitivity with 5 aim acceleration. That's just from what I can see from these clips.
Then again I might be wrong...
Thanks dude! I try to make each montage better than the last so they're always stepping up in terms of gameplay. I did the best i could with my current skill set but as I improve hopefully my gameplay will too. You got my controller settings exactly right. I switch it up between 5-6 sense always having 5 acceleration.
Ricardo Harerra
Ricardo Harerra
Group Moderator
Group Moderator
Forum Reputation : 22

Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:25 pm
@Rekt Ya Brah Wait you player with Invictus??? Like Divinity / FreQ Invictus...can I please join you guys. I have literally seen everything of his, except play a game with him
Emir
Emir
Forum Reputation : 6

Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:30 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Ricardo Harerra wrote:@Rekt Ya Brah Wait you player with Invictus??? Like Divinity / FreQ Invictus...can I please join you guys. I have literally seen everything of his, except play a game with him
Don't bother dude, he rarely plays with anyone unless its gamenight. I have been trying over a year to play him, apparently he is one of the greatest snipers of all time... But never got to see his stuff. Only content of his I have seen was his Halo 3 montage with Pain, thats about it.
-But I really wish I could have a game with him.
H2V Fuze
H2V Fuze
----------Master Knight----------
----------Master Knight----------
Aries Dragon
Forum Reputation : 21
https://www.caltech.edu/

Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:42 pm
@Emir

Maybe he just doesn't wanna play with you xD
Blakey
Blakey
----Beginner Forum Poster----
----Beginner Forum Poster----
Forum Reputation : 0

Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:57 pm
This is actually trash.
Only decent thing about this is the editing.
Clips are a pile of $hit
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum