Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
Irritic BKT
Irritic BKT
-----New Forum Poster-----
-----New Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 2

Halo 5 Request for Coaching Empty Halo 5 Request for Coaching

Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:58 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hey everyone, 

I'm new to the BKT. I play with Invictus and his sub-community, however, due to my limited experience (Invictus suggested my rank is 800ish (sad about it), and only playing Halo for a month), as well as the fact that my current desired main game is Halo 5, I don't want to impose being a student on Invictus, since he can offer so much more than I need right now. 

However, no one in Invictus' sub-community besides Invictus himself can offer the coaching skills I think is necessary to improve.

So, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to be a temporary coach at least, or permanent at best for Halo 5. 

Any help is appreciated!
PrZ Shadow
PrZ Shadow
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Sagittarius Cat
Forum Reputation : 9

Halo 5 Request for Coaching Empty Re: Halo 5 Request for Coaching

Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:53 am
Hey buddy,

Welcome to the BKT (welcome to hell xD) but seriously, if you are playing with invictus I think you are in one of the best hands in getting better faster. As for your rank, it doesnt matter if you are 800 or even last on the roster, we all start some where. Ill be happy to give you a few games with my crew when we are on next time. We do all kinds of things but if you specifically want to work on your aim and movement I have a few variations of Octagons and Movement maps such as wipe out or a ninja course. 

My Gamertag is:
PrZ Shadow

-See ya soon Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum