Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Discussions on BKT #901 and #902

+9
BedsideSheep
Aries Carries
Katalyst
Jacrae
Forlan H2A
Ricardo Harerra
Ross.C
Yoku
FreQ Viola
13 posters
Go down
FreQ Viola
FreQ Viola
----- BKT Knight Grade 3 -----
Forum Reputation : 19

Discussions on BKT #901 and #902 Empty Discussions on BKT #901 and #902

Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:07 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey, guys just a quick post checking how was every ones experience on BKT gamenights #901 and #902.

Also its important to note that I will be hosting make-up sessions for any body (member) who missed out on attending the 900, 901 or 902 gamenights as I know attendance was especially low for 902.
I know @H2V Fuze was hosting a make up session lastnight for 902 but this is my own activity, and I will be hosting it tonight.
Please let me know if you any of you are interested. I have allready got a group of 4 people i need another 4 so i can host 4v4 or even 5 v5 customs. Maximum number of people im hosting for tonight is 10.
Private message me on the site for more information.
Yoku
Yoku
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Forum Reputation : 94
https://freq.forumotion.com/

Discussions on BKT #901 and #902 Empty Re: Discussions on BKT #901 and #902

Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:18 pm
I would love to help you, but I have been hosting gamenights  non-stop since gamenight #877 and Im going to take a little break. Still, any one keen on improving their Halo Skills,  I highly reccommend going to @FreQ Viola 's gamenight.
Peace!
Ross.C
Ross.C
----Beginner Forum Poster----
Forum Reputation : 2

Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm
I am very keen on participiating
Ricardo Harerra
Ricardo Harerra
Group Moderator
Group Moderator
Forum Reputation : 22

Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:59 pm
Ross.C wrote:I am very keen on participiating
Great game dude, you were probably one of the best supportive players I have ever had at gamenights. Welcome to our community!
Oh and special thanks to FreQ Viola for taking her time out of her day to host the make up gamenight. Really appreciate it. 
I have the attendance for my group here, if ofcourse you need to see it:

• GodOfForge
  • THF Sheep
  • Jason Dill
  • Forlan H2A
  • Ross.C
  • Legion Of Lies

Its also important that I note, i had a activity on Halo 5 that when for an additional Hour or so, after your hosted activity. It was just some custom FFA's and small little round robin style 1v1 tournament, in which each of us took turns.

@FreQ Viola @Ross.C
Forlan H2A
Forlan H2A
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
Scorpio Buffalo
Forum Reputation : 1

Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:06 pm
Ross.C wrote:I am very keen on participiating
Have to agree with @Ricardo Harerra you litterally helped us so much with all the flag returns, specially with that clutch flag return on truth. Really enjoyed this gamenight, shame its going to be quite a big break until then. But I might give tron a try, one things for sure...I am no way in hell taking part in the Mixed Martial Arts Tournament. 

Oh and thanks Viola for organizing this activity, was really fun!
Thank you all!
Jacrae
Jacrae
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
Scorpio Rooster
Forum Reputation : 23

Discussions on BKT #901 and #902 Empty Ooooooohh LA LA

Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:49 pm
Yoku wrote:I would love to help you, but I have been hosting gamenights  non-stop since gamenight #877 and Im going to take a little break. Still, any one keen on improving their Halo Skills,  I highly reccommend going to @FreQ Viola 's gamenight.
Peace!

Oh dayum Heart

All I can decypher from this is, Yoku and Viola.....
Sitting in a TREE....
KISS-SS-ING....
(HEHEHEHEE)

I joke, I joke (Of-Course) Smile

-Jacrae

Tags: @Yoku || @FreQ Viola
Katalyst
Katalyst
Libra Pig
Forum Reputation : 16

Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:53 pm
Yoku wrote:I would love to help you, but I have been hosting gamenights  non-stop since gamenight #877 and Im going to take a little break. Still, any one keen on improving their Halo Skills,  I highly reccommend going to @FreQ Viola 's gamenight.
Peace!

HAHAHA YOU GO GET HER YOKU, YOU ARE IN!!!

Discussions on BKT #901 and #902 GuKhYQT
Aries Carries
Aries Carries
Forum Reputation : 5

Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:46 pm
Well I am glad Yoku finally got a girlfriend that was not his right hand ;P

Nah but in all seriousness, great activity. A perfect way to end, just before the 3 month break. Unfortunately, I wont be taking part in the MMA tournament but will be taking part in the tron tourney and consequently will be leaving my gamertag with some one else. 

Cant wait till decemeber 1st, but i believe  I will get on around september so I have that whole month to prepare for the tournament of the freqs. 

I will also reccommend hosting a gamenight 903 and possibly a 904 before the tournament commences so community members familiarize themselves with the level of skill most members have and perhaps have a better insight of each others playstyle so it doesnt come too much of a shock to them in the actual Tournament of the FreQ's.

Obviously this is up to the higher ups of the commitee with the inclusion of the community tournament coordinator @Jestics and @Yoku.
BedsideSheep
BedsideSheep
Libra Dog
Forum Reputation : 15

Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:54 pm
So I have been noticing changes from the 22nd / 23rd of August 2016
I have been loving the non-stop gamenights, but im starting to notice its starting to die out. Not many members are on consistently, and if they are on they are on really odd times. But in regards to BKT game nights 901 and 902 and even the make up sessions/other activities these few months have been nothing short of amazing! Great to see every one take part, and getting to know alot more variety of members in this community.

Cant wait for December 1st so this whole thing gets packed out once again and the community relives the buzz. 

STOCKTON MOTHERFUCKERS!

-Team Diaz

@Yoku @FreQ Viola @Katalyst @FearTestItSelf @C4
Sparseknot
Sparseknot
Pisces Pig
Forum Reputation : 29

Discussions on BKT #901 and #902 Empty GZ

Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:06 pm
First of all I am glad every one had an awesome time in GN901 and GN902

Sorry I unfortunately couldn't attend but if you guys don't im doing research for my university with zen and wont be back until December 1st 2016. In saying that im glad that you all had a great time, im sure it was nothing short of amazing  and i cant wait to come back and kick some ass.

Secondly, this is more a response to @Bedsidesheep (Sheep)

The reason why the community activity might seem to be very low these few days is because people are allready starting their preparations for either : Work, Martial Arts Tournament, Armagetron HRS Championships or even other PGL activities. But im sure everything should be allright december rounds. It is also worth mentioning that some try hards in the community have allready started practicing for the Tournament of the FreQ's (Cough Cough) : @Yoku

But all jokes aside, have a great time guys. Great job at Gamenights 901 and 902 fellow staff and ill see yall' in December.

-Sparseknot-
Hayier Klushivotz
Hayier Klushivotz
Forum Reputation : 15

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:26 pm
I have to agree with you all, 

The Gamenights and Activities have been going non-stop with perfection, Especially since the establishment of this site. I would say the main reason behind this is that this site allows greater organization of scheduling and planning events. For me Game-nights #899 #900 #901 and #902 have been top notch so far. Incredibly organized, with make up sessions for any one who has missed them. I would like to see a small summary of activity in these gamenights. Im sure they release a small stat like post after 5 gamenights to show the community engagement, thats up to the community coordinator aka (@Jestics) to release these stats. 

Unfortunately, I have university and work during the next few months so I wont be online as much. But I also will see you guys December 1st, in relation to this post GAMENIGHT #902 was THE GREATEST AND LARGEST EVER.

Welldone guys!

See ya soon!
valid Miller
valid Miller
-----Hyper Frequency Master-----
-----Hyper Frequency Master-----
Forum Reputation : 6

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:48 pm
Great work guys, I have heard that Yoku even hosted a make up session for gamenights 902 for any one who missed it, went for a whopping 15 hours!
Really satisying to see so much coordinated community involvement in these activities, dont know the exact details but I know it must have been awesome. 
Also great to see viola and other members hosting their OWN activities within their subcommunities!

Tags : @"Hayier Klushivotz" @Yoku @FreQ Viola
Rick Thurston
Rick Thurston
Forum Reputation : 4

Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:15 pm
BKT Gamenight 902 - Extra Activity Hosted on : 2nd-3rd of September 2016
Just want to thank @FreQ Avail and @valid Miller for taking out their time and hosting a 6-hour activity even after BKT Gamenight 902, I know they did not need to host it but really appreciate it. This turned out to be one my favorite halo matches ive played this whole month. 

Really enjoyed the 3 matches of StrongHolds we played and that final CTF game on Collesium where @FreQ Avail was being one of the BIGGEST TROLLS I have ever seen in a while xD

But seriously guys thank you all so much, had a great time! Wish to do more activities like this in the future and looking forward to BKT Gamenight 903.
FreQ Viola
FreQ Viola
Forum Reputation : 19

Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:28 pm
I am really happy every one found gamenight 901 and 902 to be very successful, loved the community engagement. As rick said, looking forward to BKT Gamenight 903. I know alot of people have asked when will be the next Gamenight (BKT GN 903) and my reply still stands "I DONT KNOW!" But If I am to take a guess it would be just before the tournament held this December 1st.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum