Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

What is your favourite Halo!

+24
C4
Niagan
Jacrae
MLG BZllRK
Factor X
Franky O Connor
iBackSmack
FreQ Viola
Aries Carries
Jason Dill
Sean Tam
UndefeatedSnipe
Jestics
Ricardo Harerra
H2V Fuze
Kara Wrecks
Forlan H2A
Xone aVant
Hype Zen
Dream Team
Hayier Klushivotz
Kiko Mia
Yoku
ADHOC
28 posters
Go down

Whats your favourite Halo Game?

12 - 9%
41 - 31%
28 - 21%
10 - 7%
27 - 20%
14 - 10%
2 - 1%

Total Votes: 134

ADHOC
ADHOC
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 10

What is your favourite Halo! Empty What is your favourite Halo!

Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:05 am
Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)
Since this is going to be one of the first posts in this new forum board, I was thinking of kicking it off with a simple poll and discussion on what is "your" favourite halo and why. Just want to see the overall communities choice and see where you guys stand.
Me personally I am loving Halo 5 but for me the best halos would be the classics.
Also thank you admin/webmasters for creating this board, it was much awaited and much needed. Its about time the guests can also interact with the site!
Yoku
Yoku
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Forum Reputation : 94
https://freq.forumotion.com/

What is your favourite Halo! Empty Re: What is your favourite Halo!

Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:43 am
Message reputation : 75% (4 votes)
Hey guys!
So first of all I love almost every halo game, specially the classics. Personally for me the best classic halo game for me which showed the most skill was Halo 2 Classic and the best Modern Halo game out of H2A, Halo Reach, Halo 4 and Halo 5 would definately have to be Halo 5. You cant deny Halo 5 is an amazing game based/compared to its predeccsors such as halo 4 and halo 2 anniversary.

I have spent countless hours on both, and have respect for both games. Granted, Halo 5 is a shit game for having 1v1's but it is probably the best game for team based "OBJECTIVE" games. Almost like halo 3. Also the graphics is just amazing!

So yeh in summary my 2 favourites would have to be Halo 2 Classic and Halo 5: Guardians.

Last edited by Yoku on Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Kiko Mia
Kiko Mia
Gemini Goat
Forum Reputation : 29

Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:00 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Halo 2 All The Way!
Reason:
For me it most certainly has to be Halo 2 Classic/ Halo 2 Vista, just the pure elegance of using a variety of easy button combos in a situation and to execute the right ones. Just felt so satisfying when pulled off, CTF is amazing specially when coupled with chaining across new heights of the map and sniping was just perfect. For me its a one the halo's that is a 10/10.

But I do like halo 5 and I think its a solid game <3
Hayier Klushivotz
Hayier Klushivotz
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
Forum Reputation : 15

What is your favourite Halo! Empty My favourite halo (POLL)

Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:19 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Personally for me, I like every Halo game except Halo 2 Anniversary, that shit was a fucking joke. For me I would say the best halo's in their proper ranks would be, keep in mind this based on gameplay, campaign, skill and just its place in the competitve scene and its development in the competitve community:

1. Halo 3
  2. Halo 2
  3. Halo 5
  4. Halo 1
  5. Halo Halo Reach
  6. Halo 4
  7. Halo Wars
  8. Halo Wars 2
  9. Rock Paper Scissors 
  10. The piece of shit that is known as (HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY)

Halo 5 is awesome, and I think its getting better every month/season but compared to the old Halos it doesnt really compare....I will still buy Halo 6 when it comes out haha, 343 did really well with Halo 5.

@ADHOC | @Kiko Mia | @Yoku | @FearTestItSelf | @Rekt Ya Brah | @Xone aVant | @Rick Thurston | @H2V Fuze
Dream Team
Dream Team
----Beginner Forum Poster----
Forum Reputation : 3

Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:05 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Post to: @ADHOC
For me there has only been 3 Halo games that have been my favourite, purely for the competitive spirit it built for us gamers. These 3 games have to be in no particular order: Halo 5, Halo 3 and Halo 2.
As a competitive player myself, I look for a game that challenges your mental aptitude to make quick decisions, work as a team and solve problems tactically or in a tactical manner. All 3 of these games happen to do that in their own unique way, hence why these 3 got my vote.

Oh and yes, Halo 2 anniversary was a horrible horrible game, I did play it competitvely but in no way/shape or form did I feel CHALLENGED by that piece of shit.

Smile
Hype Zen
Hype Zen
----- BKT Knight Grade 2 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 2 -----
Forum Reputation : 7
https://freq.forumotion.com/

Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:35 am
Response@ADHOC
For me Halo 2 was probably the best Halo ever made, halo 3 was great but halo 2 just brought a whole new level of skill, specially when it came to 1v1's. Just the sheer thought and satisfaction of pulling off a clutch BXR flag stop, or BXBYB a guy with sword at short range, or even quadshoting through an entire team like a boss. That my friend is what you call skill. 

It is kinda ironic how what I reffer Halo 2 as the perfect game is actually through its imperfections as all these button glitches are nothing but bugs in the game, its quite a cool way to look at it you think from that perspective, but any ways for me Halo 2 all the way.

I cant really make up my mind for Halo 5, I know a lot of people in this community really love it "RECENTLY" after so many months of updates but still. Im really more interested in Halo 3 Anniversary and what that brings to the table. Even Halo 6, I will buy it out just to see how it is. Just hope 343 industries do not fuck up halo 3 anniversary like they fucked up Halo 2 Anniversary, because that shit was by far the most hated game for me and every one I knew.

#Halo3Anniversary #Golden-Age-Of-Halo #343industries
Xone aVant
Xone aVant
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Scorpio Pig
Forum Reputation : 5
http://Xone-aV@outlook.com

Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:24 pm
@Hype Zen Lets be honest, even if 343 fuck up Halo 6 we are still going to buy and play the shit out of it haha, it who we are, plus halo 5 right now is just amazing. I only wish 343 could release Halo games at 100%, like as a full product rather than giving it a 100 updates that take over 6 months because by the time most of market share and fan base would have left to play another game.

In terms for my favourite halo @ADHOC it would have to be Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 5 in that precise order. I am not worried about Halo 6 but Halo 3 anniversary, I really hope they do not take away the mechanic that is "Leading your shots", because that would suck.
#HaloisLife #Halo_6 #H3A

Tags: @Rekt Ya Brah @Hayier Klushivotz @Xone Spirit @Yoku @FearTestItSelf @Impulse Tez @Kiko Mia @H2V Fuze
Forlan H2A
Forlan H2A
Scorpio Buffalo
Forum Reputation : 1

Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:21 pm
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
Poll Response...
@ADHOC
I don't know why so many people hate on Halo 2 Anniversary, I thought it was an amazing game, really crisp graphics and a good ompetitve game but hey its every ones opinion I guess. Personally for me my favourite halo game has to be Halo 2 AND Halo 2 Anniversary. I know a few people wont really like me supporting Halo 2 anniversary but I found it fun haha. I am willing to give Halo 5 a shot since the new sensitivity updates and every one in this community and VGS have been doing a heck of an amount of gamenights and activities on that game.

#PlzNoHate

Last edited by Forlan H2A on Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hash Tag Edit...)
Kara Wrecks
Kara Wrecks
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
Scorpio Horse

What is your favourite Halo! Empty Nice poll!

Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:36 pm
Tag - @ADHOC
First of all it is really nice to see that the first use of a poll on this site, asks probably one of the most interesting yet thought provoking and controversial question, no doubt alot of people will have their differences but personally for me my favourite Halo's would have to be Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach and Halo 5.
My Favourite Out Of ALL OF THEM being obviously: HALO 2 Classic or Halo 2 Vista (Whatever floats your boat).
But in regards to the future of Halo, I am not in any way shape or form a person to dislike 343 industries, when I attend these game-nights, I see all of these tags by fellow members saying "343 Ruined Halo" when thats not really the case. At least be fortunate and thank full that there is a NEXT halo to play in the series. Persoanlly, I can not wait for a Halo 6 and / or Halo 3 Anniversary.

At the end of the day Halo is still active and its a great game with a great community, what more do we need?

-Kara
12:39:51
H2V Fuze
H2V Fuze
----------Master Knight----------
Aries Dragon
Forum Reputation : 21
https://www.caltech.edu/

Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:41 pm
Kara Wrecks wrote:Tag - @ADHOC
First of all it is really nice to see that the first use of a poll on this site, asks probably one of the most interesting yet thought provoking and controversial question, no doubt alot of people will have their differences but personally for me my favourite Halo's would have to be Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach and Halo 5.
My Favourite Out Of ALL OF THEM being obviously: HALO 2 Classic or Halo 2 Vista (Whatever floats your boat).
But in regards to the future of Halo, I am not in any way shape or form a person to dislike 343 industries, when I attend these game-nights, I see all of these tags by fellow members saying "343 Ruined Halo" when thats not really the case. At least be fortunate and thank full that there is a NEXT halo to play in the series. Persoanlly, I can not wait for a Halo 6 and / or Halo 3 Anniversary.

At the end of the day Halo is still active and its a great game with a great community, what more do we need?

-Kara
12:39:51
Most beautifully said Kara, Jestics you bitch, take notes.
Ricardo Harerra
Ricardo Harerra
Group Moderator
Group Moderator
Forum Reputation : 22

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:15 pm
H2V Fuze wrote:Most beautifully said Kara, Jestics you bitch, take notes.

Haha I don't understand does Jestics hate modern halos or something or does he just hate 343. Because I was under the impression he loves every single halo, including the infamous Halo 2 Anniversary?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unless there is some other backstory/joke around this haha!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@H2V Fuze || @Jestics || @Kara Wrecks || @Yoku

Oh, on the side note my favourite Halo has to be Halo 5, I Just got my highest placings in Team Arena ever of (Champion 18), Im also a high onyx in every other playlist.

-Ricardo Harerra (12:15:35)
Jestics
Jestics
---------Community Manager---------
---------Community Manager---------
Pisces Goat
Forum Reputation : 14

Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:03 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
First of all, I love every Halo EXCEPT Halo 2 Anniversary, my Favourite halo's are Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 5.
Now in regards to your post @Ricardo Harerra and @H2V Fuze I do HATE 343 industries yes, but doesnt mean I hate the mordern halos. 343 industries over the time has done a really SHITTY job in giving us "THE CONSUMERS" a working game of launch. Now just think to yourself, they fucked up Halo MCC which could have been their greatest hit of all time and managed to get it "Semi-Working" 7 months after launch. Then they come up with Halo 5, "Give us all these cool features" once again 5 months AFTER the game has been released. By the time, the primary  fanbase has allready gone off to play other games. So yeh I am perfectly justified in why I hate 343 industries.

But in no way am I dis-crediting modern Halo's, which so far there has only been one mordern Halo that I actually like and its Halo 5. Still, 343 fucked the halo community well beyond repair.

-Jester

@H2V Fuze @Ricardo Harerra @Katalyst @ADHOC
FreQ Blaze
FreQ Blaze
-----Master FreQuency-----
Forum Reputation : 3

Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:46 pm
My Favourite Halo Has To Be Halo 2
UndefeatedSnipe
UndefeatedSnipe

What is your favourite Halo! Empty Favs

Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:16 pm
My Top 3 Halo's Of All Time:

1.) Halo 2 Classic / Halo 2 Vista
        2.) Halo 3 (Xbox 360) - MCC version sucks...
        3.) Halo 5 Guardians 

Honourable Mentions:

The original halo obviously, how can I not mention the starter of this magnificent series "Halo 1 - Combat Evolved"

Tags: @ADHOC 
Sean Tam
Sean Tam

Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:29 pm
@ADHOC
So glad that my account got verified and accepted by the admins of this website. Now I can finally give Halo 3 some love on this voting system / Poll. I am actually suprised how Halo 5 is being voted MORE than a game like Halo 3. I guess every one has opinions. 
Like, I understand Halo 2 deserves to be in the top 3 but come one guys, where is the love for Halo 3. For me its far better than Halo 5. 

#Legacy
Jason Dill
Jason Dill
-Blacklisted / Banned Member-
-Blacklisted / Banned Member-
Forum Reputation : 10

Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:27 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Sean Tam wrote:@ADHOC
So glad that my account got verified and accepted by the admins of this website. Now I can finally give Halo 3 some love on this voting system / Poll. I am actually suprised how Halo 5 is being voted MORE than a game like Halo 3. I guess every one has opinions. 
Like, I understand Halo 2 deserves to be in the top 3 but come one guys, where is the love for Halo 3. For me its far better than Halo 5. 

#Legacy

FUCK YOU! HALO 3 IS HORSE SHIT  AND UNREALISTIC

HALO 5 IS THE BEST, MAYBE... YOU ARE TOO SHIT AT HALO 5 

@"Seam Tam" @ADHOC
Aries Carries
Aries Carries

Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:45 am
To : @Adhoc
Most certainly have to be Halo 5 and Halo 2, they both are a magnificent set of competitive games that I personally am great at. I know Halo 3 is phenomenal, but personallyI was not a big fan of the whole idea of leading your shots. Definitely not down talking it, it had a great phenomenal scene. Just was a game I wasn't particularly good at. 

Im currently enjoying Halo 5 and love getting Champion every month, the ranking system really is awesome. Fortunately I also live half an hour from the main dedicated server in the Washington.

Cant wait for Halo 6 and perhaps even the remake of Halo 3 in the Anniversary edition.

~I Always Carry~ 02:47:41
FreQ Viola
FreQ Viola
----- BKT Knight Grade 3 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 3 -----
Forum Reputation : 19

Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:59 am
Jason Dill wrote:
Sean Tam wrote:@ADHOC
So glad that my account got verified and accepted by the admins of this website. Now I can finally give Halo 3 some love on this voting system / Poll. I am actually suprised how Halo 5 is being voted MORE than a game like Halo 3.
#Legacy

FUCK YOU! HALO 3 IS HORSE SHIT  AND UNREALISTIC

HALO 5 IS THE BEST, MAYBE... YOU ARE TOO SHIT AT HALO 5 

@"Seam Tam" @ADHOC
This is your 1st warning @Jason Dill
There is no need to be aggressive to someone elses opinion @Jason Dill if you cant take another perspective please leave. Every one has freedom of speech, also please try to refrain from derogatory language on main forum threads, I know there is not much written about such things in the forum rules, but from what I am told there will be adding / updating a bunch of rules for the forums. If you have any questions please ask me privately, thank you.
This is your 1st warning @Jason Dill
iBackSmack
iBackSmack
Forum Reputation : 2

Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:11 am
Most Certainly Has To Be:
 +Halo Reach
 +Halo 2 Classic
 +Halo 5 Guardians

Subject to change...  EWWWW

@Yoku @Adhoc @Katalyst @Aries Carries @Andy Porter
Franky O Connor
Franky O Connor
Sagittarius Dog
Forum Reputation : 2

Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:27 pm
@Adhoc
My favourite halo has to be halo Halo 4 and Halo 2 Anniversary, the way 343 destroyed halo.... That was fucking incrdible, props out to my fellow staff and partner Bonnie Ross for completely fisting Halo in such a short little time span.
-Your Boiiii - - Franky!
Factor X
Factor X
Forum Reputation : 0

Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:31 am
FreQ Blaze wrote:My Favourite Halo Has To Be Halo 2
@FreQ Blaze
My fucking man right there!
343 Industries ruined halo, incompetent little fools. They were given a brilliant franchise by Bungie and end up completely screwing the game and its fans over with shitty COD styled games OVER AND OVER again. Well fucking done. The old legendary days of halo will be missed.

So fucking sad...
00:31:45
MLG BZllRK
MLG BZllRK
Forum Reputation : -2

What is your favourite Halo! Empty The polls gone cray cray?

Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:29 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Okay, so just a few questions from looking at this poll.
Seriously though who were the 2 little fuckers on this site who voted for Halo 2 Anniversary (H2A) and WHY THE FUCK is Halo 5 beating Halo 3 in the polls. Can some one please for fuck sake tell me the reasoning behind this and most of all WHO WERE the 2 ASSHOLES who voted h2a as the best halo ever, because I honestly want to find out where they live, go to their house and ALLAH AKBAR them to smithereens...

-I Promise I Did Not Do 9/11

(Time Stance: 2nd of September 2016)
Jacrae
Jacrae
Scorpio Rooster
Forum Reputation : 23

Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:43 am
@Adhoc
For all those people who voted Halo 5 over halo 3, i will be making a post. I know at the end of the day, its every ones own opinions but seriously. Keep an eye out for my upcoming post on the history of halo and how badly it has changed. Its really sad that I see how Halo 4 tying with games like Halo 1 and how Halo 5 having more votes than Halo 3.
Niagan
Niagan
Forum Reputation : -3

Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:51 am
Jacrae wrote:@Adhoc
For all those people who voted Halo 5 over Halo 3, i will be making a post. I know at the end of the day, its every ones own opinions but seriously. Keep an eye out for my upcoming post on the history of halo and how badly it has changed. Its really sad that I see how Halo 4 tying with games like Halo 1 and how Halo 5 having more votes than Halo 3.
Halo 5 is best, im high ONXY just from using the assault rifle and smg (AUTOMATICS FTW BITCHES!)

Last edited by Niagan on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Tags)
Jacrae
Jacrae
Scorpio Rooster
Forum Reputation : 23

Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:41 pm
Niagan wrote:
Jacrae wrote:@Adhoc
For all those people who voted Halo 5 over Halo 3, i will be making a post. I know at the end of the day, its every ones own opinions but seriously. Keep an eye out for my upcoming post on the history of halo and how badly it has changed. Its really sad that I see how Halo 4 tying with games like Halo 1 and how Halo 5 having more votes than Halo 3.
Halo 5 is best, im high ONXY just from using the assault rifle and smg (AUTOMATICS FTW BITCHES!)

Just by your comment, the authenticity of your  conclusion speaks volumes...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum