Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
DeltaScar
DeltaScar
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
Forum Reputation : 11

Need my report. Empty Need my report.

Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:15 am
Hi, if I could get my report for season 1 2016. I received my Season 2 report, for which hats off to the admin and higher ups for making such a descriptive and well compiled report!
I dont need it urgently so take your time guys!
Kiko Mia
Kiko Mia
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Gemini Goat
Forum Reputation : 29

Need my report. Empty Re: Need my report.

Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:52 pm
I am sure its going to be nothing short of amazing, really glad you have stayed this long haha. We should have a game some time, do you still play with vanila and seirra? 
-Kiko
Yoku
Yoku
Forum Reputation : 94
https://freq.forumotion.com/

Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:05 pm
DeltaScar wrote:Hi, if I could get my report for season 1 2016. I received my Season 2 report, for which hats off to the admin and higher ups for making such a descriptive and well compiled report!
Will be sending it tonight, I will also send a copy to your Email and Private Message you....
~Thank you for patiently waiting Delta!
-Yoku
FreQ Prodigy
FreQ Prodigy
-----Intrim FreQ Champion-----
-----Intrim FreQ Champion-----
Forum Reputation : 1

Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:27 pm
DeltaScar wrote:Hi, if I could get my report for season 1 2016. I received my Season 2 report, for which hats off to the admin and higher ups for making such a descriptive and well compiled report!
I have your report, I have sent it to you in your private message... Turns out I have a massive list of ZIP files with all the old reports from ever BKT member in the active roster. 

PS. I wrote part of your report haha, so if you have any questions delta just ask me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum