Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client???

+14
Hayier Klushivotz
Niagan
Sparseknot
Flexxx
Prey Mantis
Kiko Mia
Jestics
Yoku
UndefeatedSnipe
FEARtestITSELF
FreQ Blaze
Jacrae
Admin
H2V Fuze
18 posters
Go down
H2V Fuze
H2V Fuze
----------Master Knight----------
Aries Dragon
Forum Reputation : 21
https://www.caltech.edu/

Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client??? Empty Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client???

Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:26 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I know we are getting a bit to ahead of ourselves but If its okay with the admins and webmaster...I was having thoughts of implementing a PHP client through sourceforge and relay the BKT console to here. That way members can access the BKT client just through their login. Obviously we will need a portal or some sort of web block where we can embed this PHP module.
Admin
-----Hyper Frequency Master-----
Forum Reputation : 0
https://freq.forumotion.com

Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client??? Empty Reply to additional widgets

Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:32 am
Yes, just give me the script through a private message and ill update it using the forums widget modules.
Jacrae
Jacrae
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
Scorpio Rooster
Forum Reputation : 23

Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client??? Empty Website looks phenomanal

Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:59 am
Just want to take the time to commend the admins and webmasters who have done a spectacular job on creating a crisp and inviting website for the FreQuency Dojo, if there is any thing you guys require my assistance in I would be more than happy to help, I am not the best at scripting and HTML but I can create a few graphical elements for the site. Once again, great job guys, can't wait to see this kick off like in its old days.

Will be hosting a gamenight today, have allready got Fuze and Invictus in my lobby, just waiting for a 4th.
FreQ Blaze
FreQ Blaze
-----Master FreQuency-----
Forum Reputation : 3

Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client??? Empty Goodjob Dongers, still need to notify alot more people

Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:19 am
Website is great indeed, but we still need to notify a lot of the BKT members, I know Namakura and Vertisou has every BKT member on the roster and can easily mass message, but it is possible for me to get in touch with some of the old school halo 2 vista players and try to get them to join back on the Xbox division, I was speaking to XYOX and Rustic the other day and apparently Ember and his minions still play on the H2V Hunting rabbit server. Ill try to get a hold of them, either by protty or flavour but if I cant I would implore any old school players who still regularly go on H2V to keep an eye out for any old school members, it would be great if they could join back and pump some old school magic into this community. Quite frankly it seems like there only very few of us FreQs who are masters of the BR and Sticky-nades who exist today, every ones seems to be focusing so much on snipe. 

As for the website, it looks really fresh almost like the AOD and X clan sites for Halo 1 but still maintains that proffesional touch. 
-Looking forward to playing more halo in the next coming weeks!

~Blazin
FEARtestITSELF
FEARtestITSELF
-----Senior Member-----
-----Senior Member-----
Gemini Rooster
Forum Reputation : 31

Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client??? Empty Re: Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client???

Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:38 pm
Yeh we need to get more of the older halo players back into the community, it would also be appropriate to ask the academy to see if they have any really old halo players who are extremely good, and see if they either still play or are still around to some extent. Even some of the older xone clan members would be nice, as many of them have either retired from the clan altogether or have moved on to still play but are no longer associated with xone but who may still play on different accounts, so they may be harder to find, then others.

H2V Fuze
H2V Fuze
Aries Dragon
Forum Reputation : 21
https://www.caltech.edu/

Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client??? Empty Re: Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client???

Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:49 pm
I pretty much run the academy, or at least whats left of it...ill let my boys know.
FEARtestITSELF
FEARtestITSELF
-----Senior Member-----
-----Senior Member-----
Gemini Rooster

Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:52 pm
All good fuze, it'll be good if we can get some more academy members, i'll see you online or in the group chat.
UndefeatedSnipe
UndefeatedSnipe
Forum Reputation : 5

Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client??? Empty Academy website to here???

Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:55 pm
How about we bridge the academy website to here??? if thats all right with you fuze
FEARtestITSELF
FEARtestITSELF
-----Senior Member-----
-----Senior Member-----
Gemini Rooster

Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:06 pm
That would be good, but we would still need some of the older retired academy members to, Blayde.
Yoku
Yoku
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Forum Reputation : 94
https://freq.forumotion.com/

Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:42 am
We need to slowly start notifying members,perhaps in small batches...dont want any unknown outsiders joining this site and seeing/divulging legendary secrets such as the frequency way of playing halo
Jacrae
Jacrae
Scorpio Rooster

Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client??? Empty I agree with yoku...

Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:53 am
Yoku wrote:We need to slowly start notifying members,perhaps in small batches...dont want any unknown outsiders joining this site and seeing/divulging legendary secrets such as the frequency way of playing halo
It's actually a good idea, unlike the THF  website, this wony be an INVITE only but more of level clearance concept between the forum categories and boards. Take your tutorial post on how to BXB in h3 for example, i believe only registered and VERIFIED bkt members should have access to the post. Publicly it should be hidden.

Just my take on this idea you have propounded @Yoku.
Jacrae
Jacrae
Scorpio Rooster

Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:13 am
Sorry for double posting by the way
FEARtestITSELF
FEARtestITSELF
-----Senior Member-----
-----Senior Member-----
Gemini Rooster

Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:27 pm
What Double posting. Wink
FEARtestITSELF
FEARtestITSELF
-----Senior Member-----
-----Senior Member-----
Gemini Rooster

Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:31 pm
As a recommendation to my good friend Blayde aka UndefeatedSnipe it would also be nice to see most or all of the Heretics on the site to, including Valid.
FEARtestITSELF
FEARtestITSELF
-----Senior Member-----
-----Senior Member-----
Gemini Rooster

Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:35 pm
And does anyone else know what other major communities make up the FHC,as we have the BKT,THF,Xone,Academy,heretics, Nk's students pretty much form a community by themselves, with how many there are, does anyone have any others that i may have missed. ?
Jestics
Jestics
---------Community Manager---------
---------Community Manager---------
Pisces Goat
Forum Reputation : 14

Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:16 pm
Pretty sure as of now, most sub communities will stick to their individual websites, but slowly they will bridge into here...
FEARtestITSELF
FEARtestITSELF
-----Senior Member-----
-----Senior Member-----
Gemini Rooster

Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:18 pm
Yeah they will eventually, but hopefully not take their time in doing so, though.
Kiko Mia
Kiko Mia
Gemini Goat
Forum Reputation : 29

Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:28 pm
I spoke to Invictus and Flavour, interested in making a return from time to time. Do not take me as an active member as of yet.
-BTW Good job on the website guys! 
Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client??? Fb-thumbs-up
FEARtestITSELF
FEARtestITSELF
-----Senior Member-----
-----Senior Member-----
Gemini Rooster

Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:42 pm
Hay Kiko, been a long time, since i seen you around in the BKT, still remember the first time i watched you videos on your you-tube channel before you removed them. It'd be nice to have you back and active in the FHC. Very Happy
Prey Mantis
Prey Mantis
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
Libra Snake

Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client??? Empty Holyshit kiko...save some water for the fishes ;)

Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:47 pm
But seriously, just want to take the time to say "DAYUUUUM GAL" welcome back, remember seeing you in 2006's Lan and in 2014's Lan, you haven't aged a single day... We should have a catch up session some time, it would be awesome.
Flexxx
Flexxx
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 2

Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:53 am
This is a great looking website, goodjob guys!
Yoku
Yoku
Forum Reputation : 94
https://freq.forumotion.com/

Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client??? Empty Bridge link to bkt client and websites php server

Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:51 pm
So currently a bridged link between the bkt client and the php server has been established, its up to the webmaster to implement this system now. Perhaps put it on the portal
Kiko Mia
Kiko Mia
Gemini Goat

Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client??? Empty Categories and Threads

Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:40 pm
Think we need abit more categories...
Admin
https://freq.forumotion.com

Addition of a portal, and a php link to the BKT client??? Empty Indeed

Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:43 pm
Kiko Mia wrote:Think we need abit more categories...
Ill be adding more categories to the site don't worry, it would be helpful if you suggest which ones you think would be good to add...
-Vertisou
Sparseknot
Sparseknot
Pisces Pig

Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:49 am
So quick updates on the sites performance recently (specially this week from the 20th to the 25th of July). It feels like ever since the admin and webmasters have implemented the access to the BKT client and console through PHP, our site has been strugling. I don't know if its just me but it feels most certainly slower in terms of speed and being responsive. 

If the admin could address this problem with flushing out all PHP data on another repository server. I really hope this gets fixed ASAP!

-Sparse
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum