Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Share
Go down
Distrutt0
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Posts : 23
Points : 64
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2016-07-18
View user profile

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Check out my H5 montage!

on Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:21 am
Message reputation : 86% (7 votes)
Kenshin
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Leo Rat
Posts : 10
Points : 53
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2016-07-25
Age : 23
Location : Japan,Osaka
View user profile

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Re: Check out my H5 montage!

on Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:54 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
@RektYaBrah
I've watched this montage before, do recommend you guys watch it! Excellent montage for Halo 5, unique, differentiated from that generic warzone shit. Well done man, looking forward to future content on your channel, P.S (Still waiting for the second episode of "Lightning New Discoveries"). I am keen to see how you have developed in sniping.


-Kenshin (The Halo Forum)
DrabberHawk
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
Posts : 4
Points : 24
Forum Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-07-16
Location : NDM
View user profile

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Re: Check out my H5 montage!

on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:00 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Ok.
Pyro
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
Posts : 5
Points : 41
Forum Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-07-19
View user profile

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Great job RektYaBrah

on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:14 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Great montage, I have to agree with Kenshin, this was very very enjoyable to watch.  Wasnt over edited and gameplay was solid. Whats the song called? Also don't understand who disliked this.

««Pyro»»
Distrutt0
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Posts : 23
Points : 64
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2016-07-18
View user profile

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Re: Check out my H5 montage!

on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:38 am
@Pyro wrote:Great montage, I have to agree with Kenshin, this was very very enjoyable to watch.  Wasnt over edited and gameplay was solid. Whats the song called? Also don't understand who disliked this.

««Pyro»»
Thank you very much. The song is called "Starset- Halo" one of my fav songs! Well i know who disliked it, they are members of Aus Halo.
Distrutt0
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Posts : 23
Points : 64
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2016-07-18
View user profile

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Re: Check out my H5 montage!

on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:41 am
@Kenshin wrote:@RektYaBrah
I've watched this montage before, do recommend you guys watch it! Excellent montage for Halo 5, unique, differentiated from that generic warzone shit. Well done man, looking forward to future content on your channel, P.S (Still waiting for the second episode of "Lightning New Discoveries"). I am keen to see how you have developed in sniping.


-Kenshin (The Halo Forum)
Yeah I just thought I'd share it on the new website. Thank you! I'm not sure when that will be released either. May be a while. Sad
Yoku
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Posts : 79
Points : 378
Forum Reputation : 87
Join date : 2016-07-15
Location : Japan
View user profilehttp://freq.forumotion.com/

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Halo Australia Are Cute...

on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:50 am
Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)
So Aus Halo players felt the need to dislike good content comming from their own country, how typical. Goes to show, how backwards and primative their community/group has become. Its almost come to the stage where its borderline toxic. As one of the top Halo 5 players, your montage was good. Didn't need to be disliked though. Editing was sound, game play was good. 

Just a tip, ignore these imbeciles...their definition of the word pro is flawed along with their lack of skills.

-Yoku
Distrutt0
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Posts : 23
Points : 64
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2016-07-18
View user profile

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Re: Check out my H5 montage!

on Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:36 pm
@Yoku wrote:So Aus Halo players felt the need to dislike good content comming from their own country, how typical. Goes to show, how backwards and primative their community/group has become. Its almost come to the stage where its borderline toxic. As one of the top Halo 5 players, your montage was good. Didn't need to be disliked though. Editing was sound, game play was good. 

Just a tip, ignore these imbeciles...their definition of the word pro is flawed along with their lack of skills.

-Yoku
Thanks man! Yeah I do ignore them their opinions mean nothing to me. I find it amusing sometimes. Some accuse me of staging clips along with invictus but I agree with you.
Ricardo Harerra
Group Moderator
Group Moderator
Posts : 51
Points : 125
Forum Reputation : 20
Join date : 2016-07-20
Location : Mexico,Ciudad Juárez
View user profile

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Re: Check out my H5 montage!

on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:31 pm
A really cool montage! Me gusta! Wink
Could you put what is your sensitivity/ what sensitivity you play on in the (General Discussion > Sensitivity Preferences) board. Im curious to know what are your settings Rekt Ya Brah.
Sparseknot
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Pisces Pig
Posts : 25
Points : 158
Forum Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-07-21
Age : 24
Location : PNG
View user profile

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Re: Check out my H5 montage!

on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:46 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
First of all @Rekt Ya Brah - It was a great montage, editing was welldone and you kept most of the gameplay. I wanted to see a few more sniping clips but thats okay, loved the close and semi-aggressive plays but it could be done a little better. I admire the clips you got on people like Demoralized and I have to admit, its far better than any Aus Halo montages present right now. But...if I were to give it a rating out of 10, i would give it a 6/10...don't take this the wrong way it was great most halo 5 montages I don't give it past a 3 but im still yet to find a Halo 5 montage that shows that next level of skill.

Secondly @Ricardo Harrera - To answer your question about Rekt Ya Brah's sensitivity, it seems that he plays on 5-6 sensitivity with 5 aim acceleration. That's just from what I can see from these clips.
Then again I might be wrong...
Xone aVant
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Scorpio Pig
Posts : 13
Points : 50
Forum Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-07-25
Age : 23
Location : Australia, Sydney
View user profilehttp://Xone-aV@outlook.com

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Re: Check out my H5 montage!

on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:05 pm
I have allready seen his montage like 20 times, including the one he made earlier called "Ambition". Loved it!
Distrutt0
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Posts : 23
Points : 64
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2016-07-18
View user profile

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Re: Check out my H5 montage!

on Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:56 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Sparseknot wrote:First of all @Rekt Ya Brah - It was a great montage, editing was welldone and you kept most of the gameplay. I wanted to see a few more sniping clips but thats okay, loved the close and semi-aggressive plays but it could be done a little better. I admire the clips you got on people like Demoralized and I have to admit, its far better than any Aus Halo montages present right now. But...if I were to give it a rating out of 10, i would give it a 6/10...don't take this the wrong way it was great most halo 5 montages I don't give it past a 3 but im still yet to find a Halo 5 montage that shows that next level of skill.

Secondly @Ricardo Harrera - To answer your question about Rekt Ya Brah's sensitivity, it seems that he plays on 5-6 sensitivity with 5 aim acceleration. That's just from what I can see from these clips.
Then again I might be wrong...
Thanks dude! I try to make each montage better than the last so they're always stepping up in terms of gameplay. I did the best i could with my current skill set but as I improve hopefully my gameplay will too. You got my controller settings exactly right. I switch it up between 5-6 sense always having 5 acceleration.
Ricardo Harerra
Group Moderator
Group Moderator
Posts : 51
Points : 125
Forum Reputation : 20
Join date : 2016-07-20
Location : Mexico,Ciudad Juárez
View user profile

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Re: Check out my H5 montage!

on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:25 pm
@Rekt Ya Brah Wait you player with Invictus??? Like Divinity / FreQ Invictus...can I please join you guys. I have literally seen everything of his, except play a game with him
Emir
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
Posts : 8
Points : 34
Forum Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-07-25
Location : UK, London
View user profile

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Re: Check out my H5 montage!

on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:30 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
@Ricardo Harerra wrote:@Rekt Ya Brah Wait you player with Invictus??? Like Divinity / FreQ Invictus...can I please join you guys. I have literally seen everything of his, except play a game with him
Don't bother dude, he rarely plays with anyone unless its gamenight. I have been trying over a year to play him, apparently he is one of the greatest snipers of all time... But never got to see his stuff. Only content of his I have seen was his Halo 3 montage with Pain, thats about it.
-But I really wish I could have a game with him.
H2V Fuze
----------Master Knight----------
----------Master Knight----------
Aries Dragon
Posts : 48
Points : 129
Forum Reputation : 20
Join date : 2016-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Winchester, UK
View user profilehttps://www.caltech.edu/

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Re: Check out my H5 montage!

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:42 pm
@Emir


Maybe he just doesn't wanna play with you xD
Sponsored content

Check out my H5 montage! Empty Re: Check out my H5 montage!

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum