Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
Jason Dill
Jason Dill
-Blacklisted / Banned Member-
-Blacklisted / Banned Member-
Forum Reputation : 10

I need my season 1 report for the BKT Empty I need my season 1 report for the BKT

Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:59 pm
So I have allready got my Season 2 2016 report but I didn't get my Season 1 (2016) report. If an admin or higher up could post my season one report here. I don't care what I got, i just want to know how much I improved in my CURRENT season 2 report. affraid affraid
Hype Zen
Hype Zen
----- BKT Knight Grade 2 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 2 -----
Forum Reputation : 7
https://freq.forumotion.com/

I need my season 1 report for the BKT Empty Re: I need my season 1 report for the BKT

Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:00 pm
Jason Dill wrote:So I have allready got my Season 2 2016 report but I didn't get my Season 1 (2016) report. If an admin or higher up could post my season one report here. I don't care what I got, i just want to know how much I improved in my CURRENT season 2 report.  affraid  affraid
Ill post it tonight, having problems with accessing the BKT clients reports database. Also I think the BKT Console is down due to server issues. But as stated you should have it no more later than Tonight.

Time Stamp() {17:59:22}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum