Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Considerations of gameplay, and what would really happen.

+8
Emir
Jestics
Lucosus
|PBR|
X Purger
Pouty
Zyos
FEARtestITSELF
12 posters
Go down
FEARtestITSELF
FEARtestITSELF
-----Senior Member-----
-----Senior Member-----
Gemini Rooster
Forum Reputation : 31

OverRatedScrub - Considerations of gameplay, and what would really happen. Empty Considerations of gameplay, and what would really happen.

Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:23 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I have a few questions for some people, be as honest or as blunt as you like. 

Questions - 
- 1- His overall playstyle including those who may watch him on twitch.
- 2 - His awareness and what you think of it.
- 3 - And what would happen if he versed a top 400 ranked player.
Zyos
Zyos
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
Sagittarius Pig
Forum Reputation : 2
https://www.esportspedia.com/halo/Zyos

OverRatedScrub - Considerations of gameplay, and what would really happen. Empty Re: Considerations of gameplay, and what would really happen.

Sun May 05, 2019 3:43 am
Honestly speaking it depends what you are comparing him to. At a pro-circuit or super competitive level he is below average. In the general population of H5 though, would be pretty mediocre. His awareness is above average, again when it comes to the GENERAL (Non-competitive) population of halo 5. At a Professional level, its again Average (AT BEST). 
If he went against a Top 400 player he would get crushed, but may pose a challenge for people ranked in the 500-600 division (Thats where I would put him) but then again, others here would be able to give you a better picture of where his skill lies.
Pouty
Pouty
Taurus Snake
Forum Reputation : 10

OverRatedScrub - Considerations of gameplay, and what would really happen. Empty Re: Considerations of gameplay, and what would really happen.

Sat May 11, 2019 2:46 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
He is a hypocrite haha. He got mad at one of his opponents for just running away when they had the lead and the game had a few seconds left and yet he did the exact same thing in the last clip and thinks he is amazing xD. 

I would like to see him play in a first to 15 game, because I don't think he could keep that same level of play throughout a longer game. But as you know bro I'm no expert haha.
X Purger
X Purger
----Beginner Forum Poster----
Pisces Monkey
Forum Reputation : 1

Sat May 11, 2019 3:11 pm
-
HE WOULD GET HIS @$$ FUCKED IN! 
Seriously though, he sucks so bad its not funny!
-
|PBR|
|PBR|
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Scorpio Horse
Forum Reputation : 2

Sun May 12, 2019 11:19 am
He is a not that bad @X Purger

I think he is an above average player, MAYBE bordering on Semi-Pro at best. 
Still don't need to be so toxic. . .
umm
Lucosus
Lucosus
-----Novice Forum Poster-----

Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:19 pm
I'm not a great player or anything, I think I'm honestly complete garbage but this kid complains far too much. I have yet to see a single notable person in one of his videos and will likely never see one. Overrated and gained his popularity from beating down on lower level players for clips.
Jestics
Jestics
---------Community Manager---------
---------Community Manager---------
Pisces Goat
Forum Reputation : 14

Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:16 am
ELuculent wrote:I'm not a great player or anything, I think I'm honestly complete garbage but this kid complains far too much. I have yet to see a single notable person in one of his videos and will likely never see one. Overrated and gained his popularity from beating down on lower level players for clips.
Yeh dude kid is overated as fuck...
Lucosus
Lucosus

Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:01 am
Jestics wrote:
ELuculent wrote:I'm not a great player or anything, I think I'm honestly complete garbage but this kid complains far too much. I have yet to see a single notable person in one of his videos and will likely never see one. Overrated and gained his popularity from beating down on lower level players for clips.
Yeh dude kid is overated as fuck...
I agree. My friends and I have always trashed on him in parties, when you look at it through the lens of a somewhat decent player it looks like he's good at the game, but then when we dug into some of the players, we saw maybe sliver to high platinum at most, which is really depressing. 

Tbh, he'd get utterly thrashed by most people around here. And that's not even considering everyone's individual style and elements that they're good in.
Emir
Emir
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 6

Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:32 am
Who is a worse content creator Pingy or Mint Blitz.
Redlad
Redlad
Scorpio Dragon

Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:52 am

I personally still find his content enjoyable. I don't know why everyone here is hating on the guy for no reason.
Plus he gets heaps and heaps of high multi kills at the end of the day which is always great to see, even more multikills then some of the HCS pros out there.
Just my opinion though. He obviously has a lot of followers because of this.
I see nothing wrong with the content.
Lucosus
Lucosus

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:05 pm
Redlad wrote:

I personally still find his content enjoyable. I don't know why everyone here is hating on the guy for no reason.
Plus he gets heaps and heaps of high multi kills at the end of the day which is always great to see, even more multikills then some of the HCS pros out there.
Just my opinion though. He obviously has a lot of followers because of this.
I see nothing wrong with the content.
In terms of content, it's tolerable. Although he gets high multikills, it's mostly in social against much lower level players. You don't really see pro players get high multis because it's a very different level of play. 

The reason people don't like the guy can be for many reasons. I just don't like him cuz he makes ANZ players look like we only complain and have massive egos. It's also the background of his content that bugs me.
Stopz BR
Stopz BR
Virgo Horse

Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:42 am
@ELuculent
His Content Is Wank M8!
Nuff Said.
Rolling Eyes
Z
Z
Forum Reputation : 0

Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:00 am
Stopz BR wrote:@ELuculent
His Content Is Wank M8!
Nuff Said.
Rolling Eyes

LOL.
Lucosus
Lucosus

Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:56 pm
Stopz BR wrote:@ELuculent
His Content Is Wank M8!
Nuff Said.
Rolling Eyes
I've never heard wank used as an adjective.
Synergy
Synergy

Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:14 pm
Who are we watching and how can I get better at 1s?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum