FreQuency Halo Community

In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
FreQuency Halo Community

» §niping Døjo «

Calendar reminder to all members: World FreQuency Championship 2016 (December 1st)
*CLOSED*Today (15th - 17th October) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for The Halo 5 FreQuency 4v4 Championships *CLOSED*
"Frequency Community Closed/Underground Till Further Notice" - stated by: FreQ Avail and FreQ Invictus
Gamenight Activity #901 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL (Activity Ended: 5th of August <11:59PM> AEST)

Onyx 2018 Halo 5 Qualification Guide

Jacrae
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------

Scorpio Rooster
Reputation = Likes - Dislikes: : 20

Onyx 2018 Halo 5 Qualification Guide

Post by Jacrae on Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:37 pm

Halo 5 Placement Match Ranking Algorithm and CSR Qualification guide:

Hi there was wondering if anyone her could make a Competitive Rank (CSR) Qualification guide that outlines the criteria the Halo 5 Ranking systems operates with. Since the game has been out for over 2 years now, was wondering if anyone has actually figured out what the games ranking algorithm looks for when you do  your placement matches. I have qualified in Onyx many times but cant get to qualify in to high onyx 
(the max rank you can qualify in after your placement match).
For people who dont know what the max rank after your 10 placement games are, I believe it is somewhere around the area of Onyx 1700 to 1704. 
I have seen a lot of Top 250 pros who constantly qualify in the top tier and some even ABOVE the MAX placement tier, which to be honest is another crazy mystery! 

Would love if some one would shed some light on the following topic. 

~Jacrae~
17:36:06

Current date/time is Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:23 am