Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Critical Topic: 2018 Playstyles & Lack of CREATIVITY!

+7
Yoku
Jacrae
C4
FreQ Viola
Impulse Tez
Roiyobee
Hype Namakura
11 posters
Go down
Hype Namakura
Hype Namakura
----------Master Knight----------
----------Master Knight----------
Forum Reputation : 17

Critical Topic: 2018 Playstyles & Lack of CREATIVITY! Empty Critical Topic: 2018 Playstyles & Lack of CREATIVITY!

Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:18 am
Message reputation : 80% (5 votes)
Critical Topic: 2018 Playstyles & Lack of Creativity.
Okay guys, serious discussion now. So with Armagetron Season coming to a close (developers arent supporting our HRS Servers anymore) and
the CS.GO Season also coming to a close, a lot of people have started to migrate back to Halo. Now these are a few things I have seemed to 
notice in the latest 2018 Season One Xone & VGS 1v1 Bout. 

Everyone and there mums have been asking me these following questions:

• What sense does Invictus, Avail and Lycan play on.
  • How do I move like Invictus.
  • How do I snipe like Invictus and Hyena. 
  • How do I spawn trap like Lycan and Derezzed. 

Although this questions are good to some extent, it can be really really annoying and when heaps of people try to MIMIC these exact PLAYSTYLES
its quite sad, I was speaking to a really good friend of mine about this at length and he could not be anymore right. Below are some screenshots
of the discussion we had:
Critical Topic: 2018 Playstyles & Lack of CREATIVITY! Copyin10 

And the thing is it is 100% stale, honestly guys inspire some creativity within yourselves. 

I am seeing the same boring spawn traps, some people even go to the lengths to copy his style on a low sensitivity. Literally dragging there reticule 
and then proceeding to do a shitty melee that ACTUALLY HAS NO VALUE because they aren't even doing it correctly. Obviously NOT EVERYONE is doing it 
but I have started to see a fair few CHEAP knockoffs.  

I know a few people who till this day copy Sypher and how he plays on H3's Heretic, step by step. Honestly guys be more creative, try to win games by your
own playstyle or even if you are COPYING someone elses ways, put your own little twist to things.

-N.K
Roiyobee
Roiyobee
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Aquarius Rooster
Forum Reputation : 16

Critical Topic: 2018 Playstyles & Lack of CREATIVITY! Empty Re: Critical Topic: 2018 Playstyles & Lack of CREATIVITY!

Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:33 am
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
First off all, no ones copying those TWERPS plus playing on there sensitivity doesnt mean
the person will play like them. But people do copy a few peoples playstyles for a reason.
Fuck perhaps you should learn to "Mimic" your brothers playstyle, because he was actually good
unlike yourself. Fuck you have been the one to die instead of your bro.
Oh and trust me no ones copying Syper and Invictus, fucking idiot.
Kill Your Self.
Jacrae
Jacrae
--------- A Top 500 Player ---------
Scorpio Rooster
Forum Reputation : 23

Critical Topic: 2018 Playstyles & Lack of CREATIVITY! Empty Re: Critical Topic: 2018 Playstyles & Lack of CREATIVITY!

Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:38 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Roiyobee (THE DICKHEAD) wrote:First off all, no ones copying those TWERPS plus playing on there sensitivity doesnt mean
the person will play like them. But people do copy a few peoples playstyles for a reason.
Fuck perhaps you should learn to "Mimic" your brothers playstyle, because he was actually good
unlike yourself. Fuck you have been the one to die instead of your bro.
Oh and trust me no ones copying Syper and Invictus, fucking idiot.
Kill Your Self.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!
Honestly you should go kill yourself.
Can some one kick this kid from the BKT.
Impulse Tez
Impulse Tez
Forum Reputation : 3

Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:58 am
First of all, @Jacrae - Ignore that dickhead (@Roiyobee). Kid reminds me of Blakeyyy and he is just 
pissey because he got rekt by some new unranked kid named UnclePete.
Anyways....putting that aside.

Hype Namakura I guess people have started to "Mimic" these playstyles and strategies is because they work really really well. Should I take you back 
to 06' MLG Gandhi does the Gandhi Hop against STR8 RIPPIN and everyone starts doing it. Why? Because it WORKS. People who created the BXR,BXB.
Why does everyone do it? Because it WORKS! People who created the Doubleshot, Quadshot, Sypher, Ty5. Why does everyone do it OR TRY to do it?
BECAUSE IT FUCKING WORKS.

So I found that complain and stance on that issue slightly retarded. I try to copy a lot of the Top 250 pros gameplay when I started, disected and studied 
there footage everyday and its made me into the player I am today. Yes when players MIMIC them 100% thats sucks but its there choice. Does it mean
they will start to play EXACTLY like them? Answer is NO. 

I think what you said is correct, people should try to twist there methods and ways and adopt a bit of THEIR OWN FLARE to make things interesting not 
only for everyone else but themselves. But if they choose to COPY everything the top PROS do whats so bad in that. Who cares, they are also trying to
best. You cant hold them accountable and play it off as copying these playstyles are such a "Terrible and Almost SINFUL" thing to do. 

Plus with Halo 5 being as it is specially with the whole new spectate and theatre modes, its very easy to study these top pros and implement there
playstyles in your own game. 
FreQ Viola
FreQ Viola
----- BKT Knight Grade 3 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 3 -----
Forum Reputation : 19

Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:17 am
Critical Topic: 2018 Playstyles & Lack of CREATIVITY! Giphy
Welldone guys welldone! A whole topic on the "Copyright" of Playstyles...
Neverthought I would see the day. 
Whats happened to this community.
C4
C4
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
----- BKT Knight Grade 1 -----
Forum Reputation : 9

Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:59 am
Anyone wondering about the brackets
Here they are:
https://challonge.com/2018vgsbout
Iframe link to put it on the tourney page is below:
Jacrae
Jacrae
Scorpio Rooster
Forum Reputation : 23

Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:22 am
@C4 Get an admin or webmod to move that bracket to the tournament page
Or just repost it there.
Someone should pin this and tournament thread on the main portal.
Just a suggestion.
@Admin
05:22:18
Yoku
Yoku
Forum Reputation : 94
https://freq.forumotion.com/

Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:25 am
Jacrae wrote:@C4 Get an admin or webmod to move that bracket to the tournament page
Or just repost it there.
Someone should pin this and tournament thread on the main portal.
Just a suggestion.
@Admin
05:22:18

Will update it myself sometime tomorrow. I will also give my response on what I think of this post. 
For now just relax and focus on the tournament/bout.
Ricardo Harerra
Ricardo Harerra
Group Moderator
Group Moderator
Forum Reputation : 22

Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:08 am
Hmmm, I wonder why people would want to copy the things the top players in the world do. Its such a fucking mystery to me. I get people should have 
there own identity of a playstyle. But its halo, how much "DIFFERENT" can you play if you are STARTING off in the community. To be honest, for everyone 
who is starting to play halo my biggest advice would be please FOLLOW EXACTLY and LEARN EXACTLY what these top or even random players that are 
significantly better than you do. Because there is a reason why they are at the rank they are. Look how they move, how they predict, how they prefire
how they nade, how they spawn-traphow they pretty much do anything. THATS HOW YOU GET BETTER. Plus may I ask could someone here give me 
examples of WHO and HOW these "people" play very much like these top pros. I really want to know some gamertags.
Because in my honest opinion I doubt any newcomers can truelly MIMIC even a top 250 pro, maybe they can replicate some moves from a more 
superficial standpoint but in all seriousness  you have no idea the level of mental computations these top of top go through.
Critical Topic: 2018 Playstyles & Lack of CREATIVITY! Giphy
Also did not know there "Moves" were copyrighted, like seriously who comes up with this shit
Fuck My Life.
PrZ Shadow
PrZ Shadow
Sagittarius Cat
Forum Reputation : 9

Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:19 am
When it comes to the top echelon (top of the heap) of players, there is so much that goes into each decision making process specially in a 1v1. Its like chess but on a whole other level. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even if I wanted to "MIMIC" some one like Invictus, I could on a superficial level, I have heard so many times when people see me snipe they compare me to a "Wanna be Hyena" (No offense beau dont get mad at me) but honestly its a joke, my sniping style IS UNLIKE any one in this community, there are a few differences in every players gameplay. The only time you would be able to see a perfect similarity is if SAID player is on a DUPLICATE account, thats when you can see perfect similarities of playstyles. 
I know alot of my students that are in my subcommunity who constantly play with, they have started to adopt what I do
how I move, the spawn traps I do ect. Some people even mistake my students as me, its really sad but you know its allright
if we dont learn from what makes each other so good (Learn from the best) then as a community we wont move further in
our level of skill. 
Trends come and go, So do styles. 
PS: Also Roiyobee come hit your boy up for a 1v1 dog, Ill be happy to spank that ass. 
07:25:42
James.J
James.J
----Beginner Forum Poster----
----Beginner Forum Poster----
Forum Reputation : 0

Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:21 pm
Who gives a fuck.
BullXRape
BullXRape
Gemini Horse
Forum Reputation : 0

Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:06 pm
James.J wrote:Who gives a fuck.
Fuck this is dead.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum