Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Homepage
In order to access certain forum threads, this forum requires you to login with your user name and password so we can verify your current access level.
Thanks,
Forum Security Adminstrator - Don.E
Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Congratulations: World FreQuency Champion 2016 (December 1st) - Team Lycan and Invictus
*CLOSED*2018 (24th - 26th July) is the Final Day To Register Your Team for "The Halo 5 3v3 and FFA Tournament" *CLOSED*
FreQuency Community BACK ONLINE!!!- stated by: FreQ Xaye and FreQ AvaiL
Gamenight Activity #997 - Hosted by FreQ|AvaiL and FreQ June Mia (Activity Ended:18th of July <11:59PM> AEST)

Go down
PrZ Shadow
PrZ Shadow
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
--------- A Top 250 Player ---------
Sagittarius Cat
Forum Reputation : 9

Octagon Activities on H5 and H4 Empty Octagon Activities on H5 and H4

Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:08 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
3 Day 24 Hour Octagon Activity on Halo 5 and Halo 4 

So guys im planning to host a 3 day Octagon activity that will be on pretty much the entire day, I would like to see
every one of you guys there. The morning session will be hosted by myself (PrZ Shadow) and the afternoon session
will be hosted by (PrZ Dismay). Finally the late night sessions will be hosted by Sparseknot with a bigger lobby, but
I still need confirmation from Sparse about that.

We will be primarily on Halo 5 but will switch from time to time to the new Halo 4 Octagon. Obviously our aim is to
improve every ones aim and at the same time strafe.
Modes include:

• Sniping
  • BR/DMR
  • Pistols
  • Everything mixed

Looking forward to seeing you guys there, once again its just a casual activity designed to get you all to familiarize yourself
with any aiming preferences, perhaps you are testing a new sense, you can do so here.
BadKittyCosplay
BadKittyCosplay
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
-----Novice Forum Poster-----
Scorpio Dog
Forum Reputation : 2

Octagon Activities on H5 and H4 Empty Re: Octagon Activities on H5 and H4

Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:24 am
That sounds fun, I might join you guys randomly some time once I take breaks from Tron and Overwatch.
If you want you can join us, we will be on the HRS Xone Server for Arma and running Competitve games 
on Overwatch. 
Me and @Rack will also be up on Friday for a last pre-lim scrim with team PrZ if thats cool with you!
#December1st
Emir
Emir
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
-----Intermediate Forum Poster-----
Forum Reputation : 6

Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:28 am
FreQ Badkitty JW wrote:That sounds fun, I might join you guys randomly some time once I take breaks from Tron and Overwatch.
If you want you can join us, we will be on the HRS Xone Server for Arma and running Competitve games 
on Overwatch. 
Me and @Rack will also be up on Friday for a last pre-lim scrim with team PrZ if thats cool with you!
#December1st

AWESOME!
I will be joining both of your activities, switiching it up in between.

Thanks for hosting these guys.
@PrZ Shadow and @FreQ Badkitty JW || @Rack
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum